Episode 3: The Challenge

Next day 

And now the wakandians,the people of Arendelle,and elves are ready for the challenge 

King Agnarr:(picks up a sword and shield).

Queen Iduna: Agnarr you Ready.

King Agnarr: yeah.

Young Elsa: please don't die.

King Agnarr:(hugs Elsa) I'll be feel.

Young Anna: he's right.

Queen Iduna: you don't need this.(takes away the sword of his waist) now be careful....go get 'em. We'll sit in the front.

And Agnarr went outside and the wakandians are celebrating the challenge. And Callum,Rayla,Ezarn,Ellis,Azymondias,and Ava join them.

Negus: I'm Negus! The king of wakanda! Give to you!....King Agnarr! The king of Arendelle!

(Cheering).

Negus: The king! Will now have the strength! Of the Black Panther! Stripped! Away!

King Agnarr:(drinks the strength of the Black Panther and grunting and exclaims).

And the pain is gone and now he's ready.

Negus:(Speaks Xhosa) Challenge Accepted!

All crowds:(speaks Xhosa) Challenge accepted!

Negus: fear! In ritual combat! Comes by yield! Or Death! If and tribes had To put forward a warrior! I now offer....the path to the throne!

(Merchant tribe call).

Merchant Tribe Leader: The merchant tribe..will not challenge today.

(Border Tribe call).

Border Tribe leader: the border tribe! Will not challenge today.

(River tribe call).

River Tribe Leader: The river tribe will not challenge today.

(Mining Tribe call).

Mining tribe Leader: The mining tribe will not challenge today.

Negus: is there any member of a royal blood. That wishes to combat for a throne.

Young Anna:(raises her hand) the conversation is really uncomfortable. So can we all just wrap it up and go home.

Queen Iduna:(smiles and chuckles and grabs Anna).

Young Anna: mother!

Until the villagers with pitchforks,tools,and weapons appear.

Young Elsa: oh no. Villagers.

Rayla: this is bad.

Villagers:(tribe calling).

And this man came.