Episode 2: The Deal

Next day

Arendelle Soldier: your majesty! The elves!

King Agnarr: then what are you wait for! Bring them in

Until the elves came.

King Agnarr: Moonshadow Elves. Sunfire Elves. Skywing Elves....The wakandians are coming. Be prepared...the challenge of the day is to face the greatest fear and bravery of the Black Panther! And make the deal! Of the king of Wakanda! For are land! Home! And everything we wanted!

(Soldiers and elves cheering).

Callum: Ellis....where's Ezarn?

Ellis: Ava is taking him for a joy ride and trying to find the ships of the Wakandians.

At the docks

Skywing Elf #1: Your majesty! There coming straight towards use.

King Agnarr: Gentleman!!! There here.

And when the ships are coming. And not only the ships are coming Ellis sees Ava coming back to her and Ezarn is riding the dragons.

Queen Iduna: this never gets old.

And the ships are here.

King Agnarr:(looks at the ship coming towards him).

And the ships stopped. And the King and Queen came out. Including there men and the Dora Milaje.

King Agnarr: Your majesty. Your Highness...I decided to make a deal with you. And I'm ready for the challenge.(helds his hand) be prepared.

Negus:(shakes his hand) The deal is settle....take the Dora Milaje,are men,and are tribes out there.

Nehanda: yes.(come back to the ship).

Negus: The Challenge starts in a few minutes.

King Agnarr: Good...this Iduna.

Queen Iduna: nice to see you your majesty.

King Agnarr: and are 2 daughters Elsa and Anna 

Elsa: Welcome.

Anna: nice to see you.

King Agnarr: why Black Panther is still coming.

Negus: the pass generation the Black Panther Bashenga fought thousands of war. And other threats that went to Are land. Let my see your sword.

King Agnarr:(takes out his sword).

Negus: why you look at that. A strong type of steel. The challenge will beyond the way.

King Agnarr: there's something mythical we have.

In the castle 

Negus: ahh. The egg....the ice dragon.(touches the egg). Yes it's cold. This egg is in a cold environment.

King Agnarr: I also have this mirror but I don't know how to do make it work.

Negus: the mirror.........the way to do it. I know a special ritual for it.

Meanwhile on the far away land

Soren: be prepared! We're moving to Arendelle!

Aaravos(bug):(webs Viren's eye). the wakandians. They are here.

Viren:(sees the ghost Aaravos). What!(pulls out his telescope and sees the ships) The Black Panther!

Aaravos(ghost): yes! Now a perfect plan.

Viren: we have to make it quick.

Aaravos(ghost): traveling in side of Wakanda. Bring your men we are Going.

Viren:(grabs his staff) yes.

Meanwhile in Arendelle 

King Agnarr: if the egg doesn't survive. The dragon may die.

Young Elsa:(uses ice powers and struggles) I'm tired. So so tired.

Negus: Ezarn is with the baby dragon. And now the we have protection for your land.(sees the dragons on the mountains). The mirror is the only option to see what is inside of the mirror. To do a special ritual.

Claudia: you brought the herbs.

Negus: follow me Claudia.

In the ship

Negus: the heart shaped herb gave us Speed,Strength, and other abilities. Bashenga is the former king fought Romen empire. And all of the herbs are from the Panther goddess.

Callum: so she's a wild Panther?

Negus: yeah.(sees night coming). Get some rest....the challenge starts tomorrow.

That night 

King Agnarr:(lights up the candle) Okay.(sees the ancient languages) okay okay.(chant out the Ancient language).

And when he chant out the language his eyes turn light blue. And after he chant the words his eyes turn back to normal but nothing happened but in the mirror he sees someone behind the mirror.

Shadow Person:(whispers) Agnarr.

King Agnarr:(grabs a flintlock) who's there!(clicks the hammer of the flintlock). Hey!

Shadow person:(whispers) hello.

King Agnarr:(fires the flintlock). I can't!(blows out the candles to end the ritual). Someone is here.