Chapter 22

159 left   Tuesday, December 8

After the little encounter yesterday with the two homophobe girls Clay and I have been a little more careful about PDA. Zak and Darryl started dating after the kiss in front of everyone so that's fun too. Karl and Nick are still being babies and are running around each other with their feelings.

I lay down on Clay's bed and think about how chaotic everything has been in the past year. Between my cancer treatments that I stopped going to, the dating going on inside our friend group, my crazy stepdad, staying with Clay because of said crazy stepdad, and everything else.

I put in my earbuds and just try to relax. I haven't gotten a moment to myself in a while. I sigh as I open up Spotify and click shuffle on my playlist.

I barely hear the knock on the door because of my earbuds. I do here it though. "Hey, Gogy. Can I come in?"

"This your room, Clay, of course you can come in."

"Just asking because who might have been changing or something." He says as he walks into the room.

"You look comfy." He says as he points to me laying on his bed.

"It's better than the blanket on the floor that I've been sleeping on." I reply, recieving a wheeze at my unfunny remark.

"Gotten any texts from your mom about you not being home at all?" He asks as he sits on the bed besides me.

I sit up and take out my earbuds. "Oh, yeah. She's texting me every day to ask if I'm doing alright. I didn't tell her why but I told her that I would be staying at your house for a while. She just thinks it's because I want to spend more time with you now that we're-" I hesitant.

"Now that we're dating."

"Yeah, that. I still don't believe it."

"Well, you better start believing it, pretty boy." I blush at the nickname.

"You get flustered way too easily, Georgie." He says, making fun of how red my face is.

"Shuddup." I say, covering my face so that he can't see me blushing.

"Oh, no no no." He tries to take my hands away from my face. "I want to see your face." I start laughing as we fight over my the position of my hands.

(A/N, tHe poSItIon oF My hANDs. That phrase was so weird to write.)

Eventually, he was able to grasp my hands and jank them away from me. The position we were in was awkward to say the less. From the wrestling that we were doing Clay ended up on top of me. My hands were pinned above my head and we were VERY close together.

And of course, Drista walked in once we were in this position.

"That's disgusting. Do it when I'm not home." She says before slamming the door shut again. I can hear her storming away in the hallway because of her loud footsteps.

Clay gets off of me and we burst into laughter.

(Hi! So, recently I got clout from a friend of mine and so I want to do the same with two of the readers whose stories I love reading. The first person is Krityon and the story is called "The Florida Siren" and its pog. The second person is minecraftfoxstan and the story is called "Fall Apart" and it is also pog. They're both Dream Team stories and I recommend them both. Goodbye!)

~The idiot that puts a lot more time into this than they should, Zyon