𝒫𝓇ℴ𝓁ℴℊ𝓊ℯ

A young Varian stood alone in a deep forest, his feet pulling him elsewhere. He was scared. The only thing he could hear is the wind pushing against the leaves angrily. Other than that silence. He was suddenly regretting being as rebellious as he was.

Suddenly the leaves started rustling and out jumped a hungry wolf. Its teeth were big and bright. The wolf slowly began to walk towards Varian growling lowly. Varian panicked and ended up tripping on himself. He whimpered in fear backing into a tree. He wanted to scream, shout, do something to alert his dad but it felt like a lump was stuck in his throat.

Suddenly a cloaked woman jumped out from the bushes grabbing Varian and holding him close. Varian instinctively gripped onto her shirt. He listened as many small explosions happen behind him. He peeked over you, seeing the wolf runoff.

He felt himself being set down as the hooded woman kneeled in front of him. "Are you okay little one?" Her voice sounded exhausted yet calm and tender. Varian nodded slowly. "We should take you home. Do you know where you live?"

Varian nodded as he opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. The woman hardened her expression, eyeing his every feature, eyes, clothing, and hair. "Old corona I presume?" Varian nodded his eyes widening slightly. She chuckled. "We better get going then." She held her hand out towards him.

He, for good, reason didn't trust her. But, she was his only ticket home. He grabbed her hand, she soon started leading him back home. They both stayed quiet for the most part, her mention her daughter and husband from time to time.

She and Varian looked up, as a drop of water landed on Varian's nose. "Rain? Hm." She reached behind her back and grabbed a hat placing it on his head. "We wouldn't want you getting a cold." Varian looked at the hat and smiled.

They got to the edge of old corona, she set him down. "Switch?" She said referring to the hat and cloak. She tore off the cloak revealing her bright (E/C) eyes and black hair. She took the hat off his head and tied the cloak around his neck. Pulling the hood up to shield him from the rain, and placing the hat on her head. "Stay safe little one!" She hopped on the broom he never even realized she was holding, and she flew away. He never did get her name, did he? Then again he never told her his name.

"Varian!" He heard his father yell to him, Quirin kneeled in front of his son. "there you are! I've been worried sick are you alright?" Varian nodded "where have you been?" Varian pointed towards the woods, Quirin sighed "at least you're safe, I can't lose you too" he lifted Varian and they went home.
———

Despite his best efforts, he couldn't stop thinking about that day. his father just told him how dangerous witches can be, what they look like, etc. the cloak she gave him sat proudly in his closet, reminding him how his life could be different if a witch didn't save him.

Would he even be here? Alive?
Honestly, probably not.

Not all witches are bad people.
———————————-
Alright that's the prologue

I'm tired and my back hurts, so I'm going to go lie down

Love you all bye