𝟐

Great great GREAT!
just perfect!
I go to give one kid a bit of candy and drop my satchel! My satchel filled with my witchey items! yaaaaay! HOW DOES ONE DROP A SATCHEL!? IDIOT IDIOT IDIOT!

You were currently running for your life away from a group of guards who possibly want your head mounted to a wall! You were about to turn the corner when suddenly. "(W/N) (witch name)" you Slid to a stop. "Louie! It's been a while huh?"

"No time for jokes you're coming with me." You sigh deeply "you can take me in and execute me..." you look around frantically. "But on another note!" You quickly started running in the opposite direction towards a bunch of guards blocking one of your exits. Or were they? You quickly jump up, your boots landed on a few helmets. You jumped off their heads and did a backflip for some style. Your boots planted against the dirt path. You continued forward.

As you ran you heard an angry yell, oh he's mad again. You began running towards the castle, you yelped as a horse slid in front of you. You slid underneath it, immediately getting up and running. You made it to the castle, grumbling at how many guards there were.

You stopped for a moment and stared, the thundering footsteps behind you getting louder. You then took out a rope and threw some of it at a pillar, you run towards the pillar and swing yourself to the other side of the guards, letting out a loud cheer.

You kept going, into the castle you go, around a ton of corners and into a hiding spot. You cover your mouth as voices came closer. "How could you have lost her!?" A male voice spoke. Another voice, a woman replied. "I didn't lose her! Those nitwits outside did!" They heard someone shout something unintelligible for you and ran off. You were out of breath. You heard a woman shouting "Eugene! Cass!" Followed by a boy. "Maybe they're outside?"

You decided to peek out, you saw a woman with short brown hair, green eyes and...no...no shoes. Then there was the boy, surprisingly cute, he wore a vest with goggles on his head. Bright blue eyes and a sky blue streak in his dark hair.

He turned and noticed you, you immediately went back into hiding. The woman turned the corner, "Varian are you coming!?" She yelled back towards the boy. Varian, odd name choice but it's still a name. "Um you just keep looking for The others I'll catch up later." You cursed under your breath.

The hall was quiet for a moment, just a moment "I know you're there, and I know who you are" you slowly peeked out as the boy spoke. "I'm not going to hurt you." Like you'd believe that "okay I know your game!" You chuckled.

"Game?" He said In confusion "you earn my trust, then you call the witch hunter to take me off your hands! Right?" Your laugh was dry.

Varian showed a look of sympathy, then realization kicked in, you're still on the run. "Sorry but I have to go!" You ran away from him as fast as possible, little do you know that he's following you.

You turn the corner and see Louis, he stares you down, three people stood near him, a woman with black hair, a man with brown hair, and no shoes. Varian turned the corner after you. You groaned, running towards Louis and his little hand, but instead of staying on course, you turned, into a room, everyone following you. You noticed a bunch of paintings on the wall and had great respect for whoever had the patience to paint those things.

You ran onto the balcony, exhaustion getting the best of you. You stopped, taking a deep breath. "I've got you now!" You heard him say. you turned and saw everyone standing around him. "Alright this I a nice show we put on here but it's about time we ended th-"you were cut off by Varian running in front of you to protect you.

No shoes yelled "Varian! uh, what are you doing!?" You looked at him then at Louis. His armor was glistening in the sun. It hurt your eyes.

Varian looked like a man on a mission, "look! I know you might not change your mind but...this girl hasn't done anything wrong!" He was trying to reason with him. Louis let out a laugh "it still is a witch."

"Not it! They...she is not dangerous, not by your definition."  He looked behind himself to look at you. You smiled, it's been a while since anyone stood up for you. You looked at Louis, he was reaching for something, next thing you knew you were wrapping your arms around his torso and leaning off the balcony railing.
————

Rapunzel screamed as there was a small explosion. Eugene held her close, Cassandra looked at Louis "What the hell!?" Louis knew it wasn't over. He looked around and saw you and Varian flying off, not on a broom but with a pair of wings that you had built.

He pulled out his bow and aimed it just right for a headshot. Cass noticed them and shoved his arm, he let go of the arrow and struck you in the arm, But you kept flying.

Louis looked at Cass with an expression filled with rage. "How dare you! I could've killed it!" Cass yelled "she was holding our friend and you could've killed him!"  Louis was about to say something he would regret, but he shut his mouth. "You're just lucky that was my last arrow." He trudged off.

Eugene watched him walk away. "So he's okay?" He asked in worry. "Yeah, they're fine, for now."
————

You were flying for a while, your arm had a little blood dripping down but not a lot. Varian hadn't noticed that yet. You both soon enough touch the ground again, you unwind the wings so they don't were themselves out.

Varian was hyperventilating "what just happened!?" You rolled your (E/C) eyes. "I saved your life." You then took a second to process what he did for you.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" You yelled at him he jumped a little, "I was trying to save yours!" You groaned "by jumping in front of a bounty hunter who won't stop at anything to kill me!?"  Varian looked at your arm finally "y-y-your arm." You rolled your eyes again "I know! And I still had you in my arms and if I dropped you more people would've been out for my blood!"

Varian began to lean back, fainting. You looked at his lifeless body and kneeled. "Hemophobia huh?" You looked at his face, so peaceful, you noticed his hair was in his eyes. You moved the hair and saw his beauty, each freckle painted his soft expression. He was beautiful.

"Great."
————

Great indeed! I'm feeling nauseous but I just wanted to say

You made it this far, and nothing is going to stop you from going farther.

That's the thing that's keeping you going! That message is the reason you're Still going, that and a teeny tiny detail I haven't yet said.