Nothing much (small update)

What remains of Reinhardt dragon sword is molten metal. The sword that was cosidered holy, made by the gods. Is nothing but a broken sword.

Rimuru:" I don't Understand what is so special about that sword. I didn't even need to use my sword. I should of just used my bare hands.?

The Knights, Nobles, and royal candidates look at Rimuru in shock and fear.

Repheal:" This human has some divine connections."

Rimuru:" I guess if you want to continue you can but I warn you. I won't hold back." (He only says that because he wants Reinhardt to stop and give up though he is not planning to go max.)

Reinhardt wishes for Divine blessing that will restore his sword.

Rimuru:" How Does that sword heal? Do you want me to not only Brake the sword again. I could just kill you if I wanted to."

Reinhardt:"Im surprised that your where able to melt my sword but don't get too cocky."

Reinhard who has just felt fear on the first time in his life was trying to fide his emotion.

Rimuru:" Do we really have to fight? Can't I just become emilia knight."

Reinhard:"sure you meet the qualifications of becoming a knight."

Rimuru:" So do I meet your requirements for becoming a knight."

No one answers him.

Rimuru:" Oh hey Emilia should we continue the Royal selection thing." (As he is walking out of the arena.)

Emilia in fear if what happend is thinking how could his personality change so quickly when in combat.

Rimuru:" You okay?"

Emilia:" Why did your personality change so much during the fight."

Rimuru:" I don't know what your talking about I was just having fun."

Emilia:" Who are you truly?"

Rimuru:" I aready told you, Im Rimuru tempest but I'm also a demon lord."

Emilia:" What is a demon lord."

Rimuru:" It kinda a rank of power the highest one. When you get complete some requirements your body will transform to a demon lord."

Puck appears out of no where.

Puck:" Lia, don't worry you can trust Rimuru. Anyways Rimuru, can we talk later in private?"

Rimuru:" Sure."

Later that day Emilia and Rimuru are asked by one of the other candidates if rimuru can help with the white whale.

Rimuru:" Your crusch right, what is the white whale?"

Emilia:"you don't know what the white whale is?"

Rimuru:" Nope"

Emilia:" It's a giant mabeast whale that has been terrorizing this world for the last 400 years."

Rimuru:" I'll go kill that thing right now if emilia wants me to and if I know where it is."

Crusch:" Your knight is willing to but he awaits your command. Members of my house are close to finding out where the white whale is. What do you say?"

Rimuru:" You should because it will help you get some votes for your party."

Emilia:" Then yes we will, just tell us when you find the white whale."

Crusch:" I will and let us fight for the throne in a honourable manner that does not shame us both."

All of a sudden rimuru felt a mad rage in side if him. He had gotten so caught up with him being isekai agian he forgot about his own country and freinds from the other world. Then words shion muttered from Rimuru's mouth.

Hey guys, I got really bored of writting so I took a break. I'm planning to start writting agian but better. Though it may take longer per chapter I hope it is worth it.