vital tourney lemons (double lemon)

(A/N): I am throwing an extra person into the harem, because I think Nyx in dragon prince is sexy so, I decided to make her apart of this harem. So enjoy having a good time "wink" with the black mage of final fantasy 10 and the skywing elf of dragon prince.

Third person pov.

The plan was set, the teams would return to beacon academy and would act like nothing happened while the armies of Katolis and Xadia would join up with the madalorians and the grimm that mother had control of. They would lay low in the forests, waiting for the signal to deal with Ozina and her forces. Teams rwby and Jnpr went to the docks to greet the students from the other academies, while the elite four, teams Ccrs and lssr would go about their day and would secretly tell Tidus, Wakka, Yuna and Lulu about this plan.

(Y) was just enjoying the day when a skywing elf was watching him from a branch. As she watched him a smile slowly grew on her face, then she flew away as (Y) looked around, sensing that someone was watching. The skywing elf landed and sat on a bench with a smile that said "she had no care in the world". Someone sat next to her and it was Lulu of team final fantasy.

Skywing elf: You were right, that is a sexy man.

Lulu: If I share him with you Nyx, will you help us?

Nyx: Very well, but wear something sexy for tonight.

Nyx got off the bench and flew off while Lulu went on her way.

Time skip

It was night time and everyone was going to their dorms and to bed, as (Y) was on his way to his teams dorm, a door shot open and ropes wrapped around him. With his balance uncentered, (Y) fell to the ground and was pulled into the room, only to be knocked out.

Your pov.

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, my clothes were nearby on the floor and I was tied up in a chair. My bonds were tight as hell, so escape was not an option. I looked around the room and I heard people moving from the darkness of the room.

(Y): Whose there?

A voice came from the dark and in an instant I knew it was Lulu.

Lulu: Welcome (Y), to my room. I see that Nyx has undressed you, good.

(Y): Good? Why is that good, and who is Nyx?

I felt someone tap my left shoulder, I turned my face to the left to see a beautiful skywing elf. Her skin was stone grey with a small dash of blue, her raven hair had big chunks of sapphire ice blue in it. She has two twin pairs of small horns and a pair of elven ears. My eyes took all of her in, but then I saw she had wings on her lower back and her had heterochromia eyes, one was orange yellow while the other was blue. On her face was what I assumed to be tribal tattoos.

 On her face was what I assumed to be tribal tattoos

Nyx: Hello luv, I'm Nyx. Oh my, you like to show off your "friend" to the ladies?

I looked at her grumpy manor which only caused Nyx to do this giggle laugh, but the way it sounded it was cute.