Two mages and a necromancer (lemon)

(A/N): Here are the vote results.......

Erza and Lucy: 3
Lulu: 2
Everyone else: 0

Third person pov.

In professer peaches class, the students are mixing dust to make powerful combinations. (Y/N), Erza and Lucy were mixing wind dust and a unidentified pink dust that was mined from a small near by mine.

Lucy: So, what do you think this pink dust is?

Erza: Who knows, perhaps it's a dust that can heal auras.

(Y/N): Well, there is only one way to find out.

(Y/N) picks up the bowl of pink dust and sprinkles a little with wind dust, the reaction causes a tiny pink puff of smoke to come from the combined dust.

Lucy: That was.... anti-climactic, I was expecting something...... more.

Erza: No joke, that was kind of lame.

(Y/N): Then let's up the amounts.

(Y/N) got out a new bowl and filled it will wind dust and was about to pour the bowl of pink dust into it when Lucy stopped him.

Lucy: What are you doing, we need to go about this in a safe manner!

Erza: Lucy is right, who knows what could happen.

Erza went to take the bowl from (Y/N), when she tripped on an empty dust canister, left by Cardinal and his goons. Erza tumbled forward, knocking the bowl from Lucy's and (Y/N)'s hands and the three of them onto the ground. The pink dust flew from it's bowl and landed in the bowl of wind dust. The trio had a look of horror on their faces as the bowl of mixed dust, violently shook. The bowl stopped shaking and a small puff of pink smoke came from the dust, like last time. They got up and looked into the bowl of mixed dust, expecting more.

(Y/N): Come on, really!? I was expecting-

A huge puff of pink smoke erupted from the bowl and covered the faces of the trio, who know have pink dust on their faces and in their hair. Their expression was somewhat silly, due to the unexpected reaction.

(A/N): The expression of you, Erza and Lucy

Suddenly, professer peach came over to the trio, and saw the after math.

Pro. Peach: Oh my, what happened here?

(A/N): This is what I imagine professor peach would sound like. Yes, it's princess peaches voice.

Professor peach looked like any other science professor, except she wore black thigh high boots, a black mini skirt, black gloves reaching her shoulders. Her peach colored hair was up in a bun, which resembled a peach. Holding her hair in place is a cross of a surgical clamp and a syringe, which just so happens to be her weapon.