I'm back in hell

Legend: (F/F) favorite food
(F/D) favorite drink
(N/N) necromancer name
(Lssr) team lone star

Your pov.
As I opened my eyes from my drug induced sleep, I saw a white ceiling that I was all too familiar with.

(Y/N): Ohhhhh........ Great! I'm back in hell.

Voice: I prefer Beacon Academy.

I looked at where the voice came from, and saw the ring leader of the bitches that abused me. Oz-bitch and her whore, Glynda Good-bitch.

Ozina: Hello (Y/N). It's good to see you-

I lept off the bed and grabbed Ozina by the collar of her shirt and slammed her into the wall.

(Y/N): IS IT GOOD TO SEE ME!? IS IT GOOD TO HAVE ME BACK!? WHAT IS YOUR REASON FOR BRINGING ME BACK TO HELL!?

Ozina: We were sorry for what we did to you. The abuse you suffered, never should have happened.

(Y/N): Is that all you have to say? That it never should have happened!? YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS THOSE WHO PHYSICALY BEAT ME, EVERY DAY!

Goodwitch: That's enough!

(Y/N): (turns to her) SHUT UP! YOU ARE JUST AS BAD AS OZINA! You always said things like "You are a mistake, that never should have been born." And "Just die in a hole you freak of nature."

Glynda looked down in shame, which allowed me to turn my attention back at Oz-bitch.

(Y/N): What..... is..... the..... real.... reason..... Ozina?

Ozina: We need your help, Salem is amassing a grimm army to lay waste to Atlas, Vale, Menagerie, everywhere.

(Y/N): You are a fool, she means no harm to anyone. Yes, her grimm may run wild but so does every wild animal. What your doing is wrong, you send children armed with sticks to fight a woman who wants peace.

Ozina: Who has taught you these lies?

(Y/N): No one. I went on a mission that brought me to her castle, I was invited in and I saw everything. She has no plans to attack anyone, you just hate her for what she is!

I had released my grip from her shirt and she landed on her feet. I then started to walk away from them, when I looked over my right shoulder at Ozina.

(Y/N): Another thing, where is my gear!?

Ozina: In a new dorm, across from where your team is-

(Y/N): THEY ARE NOT MY TEAM!

I turned away from them and walked out of the infirmary, only to bump in to Lightning.

Lightning: Hey, (Y/N). How are you feeling?

(Y/N): Like I'm in hell with the devil. Oh look, I am in hell, and here is beelzebub.

I walked past her, only to have her grasp my arm with both her hands.

Lightning: (Y/N), please.....

(Y/N): Either remove your hands from my arm, or I'll remove them from you.

She slowly removed her hands from my arm, and I continued on my way. I got to my dorm, when out of the corner of my eye, I saw team fairytail walk around the corner. I tried to open the door, and get in before they could get to me, but I was unable to. Lucy wrapped her arms around my waist, hugging me from my back.

Lucy: (Y/N), It's wonderful to see you!

(Y/N): Hands off.

I brought my arm up and elbowed her in the gut, which made her stop hugging me and hold her stomach in pain. The others rushed up to Lucy to see if she was okay.