Proloug

(A/N): There is some foul language and some gruesome scenes, just letting you know.

Legend: (F/C) = favorite cookie

Your pov.
"Zombie fucker."

"Undead trash."

"Rotting shitbag."

I wish I could say that these words were, just words....... But they were not. My name is (Y/N) (L/N), and I am a necromancer. Some might think, "cool, having the power to make an army of undead minions is awesome." Actually, It's a curse. About a year ago, I was accepted into Beacon Academy as a huntsman in training. Along the way, I was partnered with my team. A team of girls, Ryuko, her sister Satsuki, and their friend Lightning.

We were a great team, Ryuko and Satsuki were the muscles of the team, Lightning had the characteristics of a leader, and I was the support of the team. Life was going great, until something happened. Everyone, my friends and team mates just started to hate me. It started with just name calling, then it turned into bigger verbal abuse, then they started to harm me. Even my so called friends got in on the abuse I had suffered, But right now I'm surrounded by my so called team mates and team rwby, and I am on the ground, bruised, beaten and bleeding.

Satsuki: Why don't you just die, you pig in humans clothing!

Ryuko: Seriously, you nothing but undead trash.

Lightning: I am ashamed of you, you are a rotting shitbag who never should have been on this team!

She pulled her foot back and kicked me in my assumed broken ribs. I curled up in a ball as the pain was all over my body. They all walked away, but as they did Satsuki stepped on my back, driving the point of her high heel into my back, causing another wound in my body to flourish. I crawled away to my dorm, only to find that the fairly team was walking towards me.

Erza: Well, well, well, look what the zombie cat dragged in.

(Y/N): Leave me be Erza, I want to be alone.

Lucy: Oh sweety, you are alone, no one is your friend and you have no family, your mother died after giving birth to your sorry ass and it drove you father insane that he killed himself.

I was angry at that moment, but that comment, just added kindling to the fire. I stood up as best as I could and drew my sword from it's sheath and swung at them.

(Y/N): SHUT UP YOU UGLY WHORES! I HATE YOU ALL, YOU WERE MY FRIENDS AND NOW YOU HATE ME FOR NO REASON!

Natalia kicked me in my stomach, it cause me great pain, that I dropped my sword and held my stomach.

Natalia: Your an idiot, we've always hated you.

Sylvia: Why don't you just leave or die, no one will miss you.

They walked away, leaving me in the hallway. I crawled to the door, and opened it up to go inside. I grabbed the first aid kit and started to dress my wounds. After I had done this, I started to pack some essentials such as clothes, the first aid kit and other miscellaneous items. I looked around the room to make sure I was not leaving anything behind. I took up my sword, and snapped the blade and the sheath in half. I didn't want any connection to who I was. I also saw a picture of the team the day when we became a team.