four

Authors note

So I know that Cedric passed away in the goblet of fire and is still remembered in the order of phoenix, but I wanted to add Umbridge into this only( fourth year). However the goblet of fire plot is still on here other than the dumbledores army. I hope this doesn't confuse anyone because I love both of the books and the movies. I hope you guys like this chapter won't decide to abandon this story over 4k words.'

Isabella for the past few weeks has been visiting the secret room, she spends hours and hours there. Studying, practicing ballet, and even sometimes have marathons of her favourite movie the Godfather. Her secret place was hers and her's only.

Isabella Geller

I woke up to the sound of Pansy yelling at Goyle for eating all of her cinnamon buns her mom brought her yesterday. "I can't believe you, you pig" she yells at Goyle. "I'm sorry they just smelled so good I couldn't help myself, Crabbe help me out here?" he looks at Crabbe. "Uh, I'm not in this alright?" Crabbe however backs out, you see he is terrified of Pansy. For such a short cute person Pansy is actually scary when mad. "You know what you are gonna buy me all of the sweets in Honeydukes Sweetshop, got it?" Pansy fumed. Goyle nods.

"Good morning" I say walking down the stairs. "Mhm a very good morning" Pansy gives a glare to Goyle. Goyle snickers but instantly regrets it. "Ugh we have that stupid Herbology test today" Blaise whined. "Shit I didn't even study" Pansy fumed. I however got major help from Neville, Herbology was his best subject he practically got 100% on each assignment and test. I was ready and I needed to get at least an 85% on this test. "Let's just read our notes during breakfast and lunch. We luckily have our tests on the last block" I added. "Great idea" Goyle thanked me. Pansy gave him a glare.

--

"Isabella, Isabella" Ron yelled out my name while running towards me, not gonna lie but the way Ron runs is just so funny. "Yes? What's wrong?" I asked him. "Did you- Did you-" Ron tries to catch his breath. "Did you study for the Potions test we have today?" he finally asks. "What? No, we have the Herbology test today; we don't have the potions test till next week." I answered him. He looks at me weird. "We have two tests today..." he adds. "WHAT." I yell. How could I have forgotten about the Potions test and here I was thinking I would do well. "No, No, No" I grab my hair. "It's okay we will fail together," Ron adds. I give him a glare. "Or not...." He backs away. How could I have forgotten about this? I plan everything out, I plan my days, my study sessions, hell I even plan out what days I read or don't read.

"Oi, Geller come here stop talking to that Weaslebee" Blaise yells across the room. "Come on you can't miss breakfast" He adds. "Oh shoot no" I huff. "Ron, bring me Harry and Hermione" I ask him. "Hey, are you asking them for help because I'm not smart?" He crosses his arms. "Ron, really? Bring Harry and Hermione. NOW" I yell back. "Okay" he answers and leaves to get Hermione and Harry. Meanwhile, I go over to the slytherins table.

"Why the hell were you talking to that weaslebee?" Draco scoffs. "We have a reputation here you know? Your lucky that you even hang out with us you filthy little mudbl-" Before Draco could even finish that sentence Blaise speaks up. "Malfoy shut it" Blaise rolls his eyes. " What's so wrong being friends with the Weasleys? Or in general any one who's not in our house?" I scoff. "The weasley twins are fine" Pansy declares. Draco looks at her disgusted. "Really? You too Pansy?" he says with an eye roll. "What? They are cute and they are funny, plus they make parties so much fun, actually!" she mouthed. "Okay can we stop talking about the gryffindors by all means they are really getting on my nerves." Draco scoffs.

"We have a potions test today" I snicker. "Oh yea we knew that '' everyone replies except for Draco, it happens all the time whenever I spoke he would simply ignore me, if he would ever speak and I say something he would as usual ignore me. " And you didn't tell me?" I whine. "We figured you knew because well-'' Blaise hesitated. "You're... you" He finally said it. "And what's that supposed to mean?" I cross my arms. "It means your a mudblood you stupid" Draco answers my question. "Draco, stop it. What Blaise meant is that you're annoyingly organized and always on time, we all just assumed that you knew" Pansy says. Before I could say anything I felt warm hands being placed on my eyes.