fifteen

Me and Draco, kept our relationship silent. No one knew, well except Hermione, and to be honest she really didn't care. We had the D.A to be worried more about than some stupid relationship. However me and Draco, well it was nice. We went on dates,  during the weekends and overall lived our life. I really enjoyed our time.

Draco, he became jealous over time.  I would always sneak of with Harry to the D.A. I wouldn't tell him a word about the D.A. That's what broke us apart. He wanted to find out about the D.A but I wouldn't tell him. He then tried to favor Umbridge into anything really, wether its homework, or even detention.

Umbridge used many of the students who would become the Inquisitorial Squad to catch D.A  members as the room of requirement. With Malfoy catching Harry and receiving fifty house points, and Theo snatching up the list of members. Shortly before Easter, one D.A. member, Marietta  betrayed them to Umbridge. She was a reluctant member of the D.A., having been brought to the meetings by her friend, Cho Chang. Her mother, worked in the Floo Network Office, and was helping Umbridge in monitoring the Floo Network at Hogwarts. Afraid that her mother's job was in jeopardy, and not convinced by Harry's interview in The Quibbler, she revealed the location of the D.A.'s meetings to Umbridge. Immediately, the jinx that Hermione had placed on the parchment that each member of the D.A. had signed activated, causing the word "SNEAK" to break out in boils across Marietta's face.

"Harry, I never dreamed Marietta would tell... She's a lovely person really. She just made a mistake... You know, her mum works for the Ministry, it's really difficult for her —" Cho cried out.
"Ron's dad works at the Ministry too! And in case you haven't noticed, he hasn't got 'sneak' written across his face!"Harry shouted. He never shouts.

Dobby,  the house-elf learned of this turn of events and rushed to the Room of Requirement to warn Harry and the D.A., even though the house-elf was under orders not to. Most members escaped, but Harry was caught by Umbridge and several slytherin students who were members of the squad. A search of the room uncovered the parchment that each member of the D.A. had signed, entitled "Dumbledore's Army." Finally having what she considered "proof" that Dumbledore was building an army to challenge the Ministry, Umbridge immediately contacted Cornelius Fudge.

During a confrontation with Fudge and Umbridge, Dumbledore took full responsibility for the creation of Dumbledore's Army in order to shield Harry and the students from consequences, arguing that the initial overheard discussions about the creation of such a group had taken place before the relevant Education Decree banning such meetings and they had no evidence that any meetings had taken place between then and that evening.

"You two are about to learn what happens to wrong-doers in my school." Umbridge yelled at the twins.
"You know what? I don't think we are. George, I think we've outgrown full-time education... Time to test our talents in the real world, d'you reckon?" Fred laughed.
"Definitely." George replied.

Members of the D.A., especially Fred and George Weasley, rebelled against the new authority at the school. On one occasion, the twins released enchanted fireworks. through the school, which caused chaos, and with which the professors neglected to assist Umbridge. Fred and George took it easy during the easter holidays , but then took their rebellion to a new level.

They turned a corridor of the school into a swamp to create a diversion for Harry to access the fireplace in Umbridge's office in an attempt to contact Sirius Black, and were cornered by Umbridge and members of the squad. In a final act of defiance, the twins summoned their brooms, openly mocked Umbridge's authority and and escaped the school behind to pursue a career in their joke shop,  with the money Harry had lent them the year before. Now don't tell me that they are total icons.

As for the betrayer Marietta, due to her treason causing the organisation's shutdown, she was deeply despised by almost all other members: Harry, Hermione, and Ron all found insults and criticisms to say against her, though her friend Cho was the only one who stood up for her. She still had scars from the "SNEAK" boils in the next school year. When the D.A was shut down, its true many people did think I would be the one who would betray them because I'm a slytherin. But in the end I gained their trust, we were now closer than ever.

Now for Draco though. Well I was pissed at him. How could he? How could he join the squad? And for what? House points? I needed to talk to him about it before our summer break comes along.

"How could you?" I walk into his room. "What?" He replied "The squad? Only for house points? Are you really that low?" I ask him in full rage. "Hey, you didn't trust me in this relationship" He shouted. It was true, very true. Although I did like him very much, I still didn't tell him a word about the D.A. "Well of course i didn't you were in that stupid squad" I yell. "You were always with that stupid Potter, he always gets everything. Everything. Just this one time, one time" He cries out. "I don't want him to take you away from me" He let out a tear. "He wasn't gonna, Draco. Just because I was in there, just because I am friends with him. Does not mean, that he is in my heart. You are in my heart" I hug him.

"It's you I love," he says. "I spent much of my life guarding my heart. I guarded it so well that I could behave as though I didn't have one at all. Even now, it is a shabby, worm-eaten, and scabrous thing. But it is yours." he hugs me tighter. "You probably guessed as much," he says. "But just in case you didn't." He said the L-word. The I love you. Right now. I froze.

"It's okay, you don't have to say it. I get it you're just holding back, say it when your ready" He smiles. He was hurt, really hurt. He tries to walk away.

"I am holding back, I've been holding back." I grab his shirt. He turns.

"Why did it turn out this way?" I cried out. "Why did it have to be you?" I softly punch him. "I don't get it all" I cry out. "Whenever I try to run away from you my heart always makes it back here, with you. I hate it. I hate it so much that sometimes I only think about you and only you." I hold his hand. It was cold, but it felt warm for me.

"You used to make fun of me all the time, you were annoying, I hated you, you know that right?" I look back at him. He was blushing.

"I just don't get it! Why is it that my heart won't stop racing when I'm around you, or why do I get so lonely when we're apart?" I yell.

"Why are you" I look away. "Why are you the only one who makes me feel like this?" I am still looking away. "Stupid, Draco" I lean on his chest and punch him softly. He hugs me.

"I love you too"

I kiss him on the cheek. I finally said it. I finally did it. I said the L-word. When I said those words he kissed me softly and hugged me tighter.