twenty-one

Draco Malfoy's POV

She found out, I knew that sooner or later she would, but still. She knows everything now, and not from me telling her, she figured it out. I wanted to tell her, I really did. But it would be way too dangerous for the both of us. For the past couple of days she distanced herself away from me, she wouldn't talk to me, she wouldn't even glance at me. It was like I was dead to her, I was like nothing for her. It shattered my heart, I wanted to win her back, but I couldn't. She was gone, my Shirley Temple.

I can't eat, nor sleep. During our meals, Isabella wouldn't even glance at me, instead she would talk with Tyler. As for Blaise and Pansy they hung out with both of us. Pansy began to realize that Isabella was distancing away from her and Blaise, she just didn't know why.

How come I went from a happy little boy who gets whatever he wants to a horrific sad and weak guy? Out of all people why did it have to be me? My life was just starting, I was supposed to live like any other teenage boy, but now this is what my life was gonna look like. Forever.

Tyler and her been getting really close, it didn't take me too long to find out these two started going out. Pansy cheered for them, while me. Well I couldn't show my true feelings instead I had to cover them up. Inside I wanted to cry and yell out of frustration, who have I become?

Isabella Geller's POV

Days went by with my knowing who the death eater is, it sickened me. I didn't approach him, nor did I even try to look at him. I was terrified of him, he was involved with Voldemort. Hermione began to notice how I stopped eating my food, and started flunking out of classes. I told her I was just going through some family issues which she understood. If I told her the real reason, she would probably stop talking to me. Ugh why am I the one keeping his secret? I could expose him any day but no, I chose not too.

Me and Tyler started going out, although the feelings weren't mutual. I only saw him as a friend, and I know what your thinking. "God she is such a player" yeah I know, but I'm a teenage girl, I have to live through my teenage years. Whenever Tyler would kiss I would imagine it Draco kissing me, I missed him a lot. But I couldn't meet him, he is a death eater. I can't.

It was now the last day before we are headed off to winter break, god I remember this day so vividly. It was this day, December 15th were I shared my first ever night with Draco.

Throughout the day I was sulking, Tyler wanted me to open up, but I simply pushed him away. It was yet again our weekly parties. Though this one, Pansy claimed it as being one of the biggest one. She always says that.

The party was boring really, I couldn't take my mind off Draco. Its really idiotic, I know. Wasn't I the one pushing him away? Yes, it was but I regret it. In that moment I want to know why he is a death eater.

"Hey, I have to go to meet up with----Hermione" I tell Tyler. "Okay, just come back safely" Tyler replies. And with that, instead of meeting up with Hermione, I ran to Draco.

I hope he is in the secret place. I am not a fast runner, but it's to find out why. Why all this time did he shut me out? Why? I pass through the hallways, the pictures began to scoff, god were they annoying. I finally get to the place, and open the door.

No one is there.

I laugh, go how stupid am I? I might just cry now, because of how much of an idiot I am. I walk around the place, the smell of books lingering through my nose, the old scrabby sofa filled with dust. God I missed this place, when was the last time I've been here? God I couldn't even remember.

Just then I hear footsteps. "Oh, sorry I'll go" Draco suddenly turns away. I run up to him and grab his arm. "Wait, don't go." I look down. He lifts my chin up. "No, you told me to stay away from you." he replied. That't right, it was true. I said those things, I hurt him. I could have helped him, maybe even supported him. But no, me being me always has to mess up something.