twenty

"I think its Draco who is a death eater, think about it" Harry whispers in an empty room. No, it cant be him, it would be too obvious, very obvious. It cant be him, it just can't.

Harry started insisting that Draco was a Death Eater. Ron and Hermione was arguing again, this time because Ron had suggested that Snape tried to "open Harry's mind a bit wider" for Voldemort during their occlumency lessons. Hermione, who is the oldest of the three, disagreed. She had come to realize that just because you personally dislike someone, that doesn't mean they're evil and working for Voldemort.

Then Ron grows up as well and joins Hermione's side. By sixth year, he also understands that even though Draco's rude and spoiled, that doesn't mean he's a Death Eater. Why on earth would Voldemort trust an avarage talented sixteen year old with the important task to kill Dumbledore? Harry had no proof at all, besides some overheard conversations that might have been out of context, as well as his personal dislike for the boy.

"How many times have you suspected Malfoy, and when have you ever been right? How many times have you suspected anyone, and when have you ever been right?" Hermione shouted. It couldn't be him, it just couldn't.

Ron and Hermione knew that it's perfectly possible to be a bully without being an attempted murderer. Harry, who is the youngest of the three, hadn't realized that yet.

"No, it cant. Would be too obvious, and besides why do you think that?" I raise my voice a little. Hermione looks at me and gives me a look.

"Just look at him, he runs off to places and most of all, he hasn't picked on me. Not even once" Harry said, with a look.

--

I walk back to my common room when all of a sudden I feel the urge to see the place. I run through the corridors, bumping into some kids, when I finally get there. Before walking in I smile, it was still here.

I open the door, and see him. He was sleeping. And god did he look peaceful. I walk up to him and touch his hair, then grab a blanket and cover him up. The room is always chilly during the fall. I gaze at his eyelashes, they were long.

I examine his face, cheekbones. He hasn't been eating well. He's got really thin, really thin ever since I've met him.  I look over and see him wearing that darn black suit again. I examine once more until I was about to leave when I saw a black spot. I try to get a better look at it. I don't remember Draco having a mole, or a birth mark, or anything in general on his arm. I reach over my arm and slightly touch him when all of a sudden he flinches and gets up, panting.

"What are you doing?" He scolds me. "What? What do you mean?" I question him, okay I get why he is mad now. "Don't you ever touch my arm again, actually don't you ever touch me again" He yells at me.

"I just tried to see whats that black spot that is all" I try to assure him. "Save it he gets up" And with that he tries to leave. "No, all this time you were the first one to leave for everything, now its my turn." I shout. 

I leave the room once and for all, I look back at the bricked wall and just stare at it. He really mean those words, he really did.

At this point all of the hurtful things he has said to me this one hurt a lot. I feel like if he continues this anymore I am going to be numb. Just numb, nothing else.

--

Several weeks have gone by now, it is now November 12th and the school blistered with snow, although it was beautiful, it was also very cold. I remember saying how winter was the best time of the year for me, everything good happens within it. But now, well it wasn't true. I have a big task to complete, to find out who the death eater is.