thirteen

Draco still, hasn't talked to me. No one knows about, except for Hermione. I still visited the secret place, hoping he would be there. Hoping he could forgive me, hoping that one day he will walk in that place and we would be together. But those were just little fairytales. In fact, I needed a moment, so I could play it over and over again to feed my needs.

I began dancing ballet, again. I still feared I would loose my skills. I trained for almost 12 years, I couldn't give this up now. I wore my leggings, and my tee. Tied up my hair into a tight bun, and started. With every turn, and every move my body felt alive, more alive then ever. It felt good. I gained some bruises on my ankles and it did hurt. But in reality I loved them, because I knew that today I worked hard. I decided before I leave that I would practice just for the next 10 minutes. Ten minutes before our curfew.

My body moved on its own. With every dance I performed I felt like I could do anything. I felt that I was powerful. Until, the bricked wall opened. "Uh, I'll leave, don't worry its your place too" I say before walking out. He hold my hand. "What?" I look at him. Great. I'm in the room alone, with Draco. "Where were you?" He looks down. "Oh, now you decide to talk to me?" I reply. "Fine, I was with my family. I had to think about what I did." I pull away from his grip. "And that's why you didn't reply to my letters" He asks, while still looking down. "Yes, I felt I don't even know how to explain. I mean I was 15 when I gave my first night to you. Fifteen. I didn't plan this" I back away. "Oh, really well I didn't either. I hate you, you know what right?" those words kinda stung me. "Yes, in fact I do, and the feeling is mutual" I reply in rage. He looks at my hand, then my neck. "Where is the necklace and bracelet I gave you?" He asks. What? Didn't he just say he hated me? And now he wants me to wear his gifts? "I had too take them off, I was practicing, ballet" I mutter. "Oh, well wear it, from now on. It looks good" Huh. "What?" I ask him. And with that he kissed me.

"Woah, what was that for" I pull away. "I missed you" He hugged me. I hugged him back. "You're still dating that Diggory boy aren't you?" He looks down. "Yeah" I just cheated on my first ever boyfriend. "And you told him that you loved him?" He asks. "I didn't mean it, in fact I can't say those words without really meaning them." I reply. "But you still did?" he looks at me. "Yeah, I did" I regret that.

"If I let myself love you, I would burn up like a match. Like the whole matchbook." He walks over to me. He was really close to me. I could feel his breath on me. He placed his head on my shoulder. He was much taller than me, meaning his spine curved. We sat down and stayed like that for what felt like an hour.

--

I look over at my watch. Shoot. I slept here. It was now 7:56. I am never late. I look over at Draco, who is holding me by my waist. He looked so peaceful. I nudge him. "Wake up" I say. "Mmm" He buried his head on my chest. "Seriously wake up" I giggle. Until I remembered. I am still dating Cedric. I had to break up with him. And I had to do it today.

"Wake up Draco, we have classes"

"It's okay we can just skip them and stay like this for the whole day" His grip got tighter.

"No, we have to go" I push him. "Hey, you didn't have to do that" He laughed. He came up and try to kiss me, I backed away. "Why?" He asks. "I'm still technically dating Cedric, I'm gonna break up with him today though" I smile. I was gonna break him heart. And I was gonna let Cho take my place. Even though Cho hates me she is still a very intelligent girl, she's beautiful, and funny. Just the right person for Cedric.

--

"Hey Cedric I have to tell you something" I run up to him. "Can you wait? I have to finish this real quick" He mutters. "Ah, okay" I walk away.

Several hours later.

"Hey Cedric, now I really need to tell you something" I say once again. Just out of nowhere his friends poured ice cold water on him as a prank. "Really guys" He shivers. "I'm gonna be right back."