a lil gift

Hyejoo PoV

Shit, it's Christmas in two days and I still haven't thought of what to get Chae. I thought about getting her more kirbys but that would be playing too safe. She needs something more. I sat in my room with my mind going insane. God if only someone or something could tell me a good idea...

*ringg*

*rinng*

My phone went off. I hurriedly tried to find it and the caller ID read 'Old hag' which was Sooyoung
I sighed thinking 'why out of everyone that could be calling me now has to be her' but regardless I picked up the phone.

"HYEJOO. Thank GOD YOU PICKED UP" I immediately pulled the phone away from my ear

"Well hello to you too"

"I really don't know what to get Jiwoo" the girl sounded hopeless

"If you're asking for help then I would probably ask Heejin"

"No not her. Why Heejin? She's not even that cool" She snarled over the line

"Okay..well what have you thought about? Any options on what to get her?" I suggested

"Well I really wanted to parade her with a massive band playing Christmas music and bringing everyone we know to dance. We would be wearing fancy clothes-but then I immediately scrapped the idea and then thought I should bring her ice skating, get some hot cocoa which then leads to a kiss under the mistletoe. I will then confess my love to her and give her some token of how much I love her but I don't know what that token will be. What would be worse is that she doesn't love me and I end up looking like a fool on Christmas Day and everything led-"

"Calm down lady of course she loves you. Get her jewellery, Chae once told me that Jiwoo wouldn't stop talking about how she loves wearing cute rings and necklaces but then again that woman could've been feeling extra good about what she was wearing on that day I dunno"

"Thanks Hyejoo really helpful" Sooyoung groaned

"Look you're doing way better than me here. I don't even have a game plan for Chaewon. Let alone have an idea on what to get her"
I reasoned

"Girl, if you even just winked at her she would melt on the floor. She'll love anything you get her"

"That's not true and also that wasn't very helpful" Sooyoung just chuckled at my response

"You guys should get something matching. Maybe a matching hoodie? Or you could get her a massive Kirby - a life size one"

"Hmmm that's actually a good suggestion"

"Well now I'm gonna run and find Jiwoo a really nice necklace and you get your ass out of bed. Go find something for your girlfriend"

"She's not even my girl-"

*beeep*

That hag. How did she even know that I was still in bed? Well I guess I should get up and find something for Chae.

I picked out a random outfit from my closet, brushed my teeth and made whatever food was left in the kitchen. I threw some shoes on and was ready to start the day.

I started looking around at the mall and found something really shiny being advertised at some jewellery shop. The sign read that you could engrave anything you want on a bracelet and I thought this was perfect! I'll get Chae's initials on a bracelet and gift it for her.