who is she to me

Chaewon PoV

I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I JUST DID THAT!

I kissed my best friend! That's just-ugh!

I got myself into my pyjamas and called Jiwoo since she was the only other friend I trusted the most

"Chaewon ah what's wrong?"
She asked groggily on the other line

"I kissed Hyejoo"

"..."

"Jiwoo?"

"I'm speechless. wHAT?!"
I pulled the phone away from my ear since I didn't want to go deaf
"How?! Why?!"

"Well we apologised to each other about the fight we had and then she told me that she smokes so I got really mad. Hyejoo said she would stop if I kissed her and I actually did"

"Awwwww! Wait! Why did you actually kiss her because knowing her she would've joked about it?"

"I don't know...it seemed like she really wanted it"

"So are you guys dating now?"

"What! No!"

"No?"

"I don't know it's just I want to know my feelings for her because I never liked anyone before"

"Do you like her?"

"Of course I do we've been friends for years"

"No I mean romantically"

"I don't know"

"Well when you kissed her did you feel butterflies in your stomach?"

"Yes? I mean it was magical...but! I don't want to ruin our friendship she means a lot to me and what if she doesn't like me back?"

"You're so frustrating you know that! Do you not know how long she's crushed on you! She's been in love with you for years and you never realised it"

"...what?"

"Oh my! I shouldn't of said that it wasn't my place to. Uhmmm you didn't hear it from me okay!"

"Did she really?"

"She'll probably tell you herself but yes. She's always thinking about you you know? She has never dated anyone because she loves you"

"But her previous girls. No way"

"They couldn't deal with her always prioritising her time on you"

"Really? Then why did she date them?"

"Because she knew she didn't have a chance with you so please don't give her lost hope or lead her on since she's my friend too" Jiwoo sighed "You need to figure something out because if you do screw up you loose someone important to you forever and I doubt Sooyoung or Jinsoul would be very happy with you either"

Hyejoo who is she to me?

"Ah I have to go now! See you at school Chae~"

*Beeep*