what should i do?

Yves PoV

Jiwoo and I were walking in awkward silence to the music department the tension was honestly killing me so I cleared my throat "So...how's choir?" I asked

"It's good...what about the athletics team?" She asked without looking at me

"It's alright"
I guessed she didn't want to speak to me so I didn't try to continue the conversation. When we arrived in the music department Jiwoo showed me the massive piles of books stacked up in the storage room and I can't believe the teacher thought she could carry all of that on her own.

"Wow that's a lot of music" I spoke

"Yeah we have to put them in boxes, sort them in alphabetical order and then put it in the music library next door"

"Our school had a music library?"

"Yup" she already assembled a box together and was looking through the many books so I decided to do the same.

"I'll do letters A to M whilst you can do N to Z" she explained

"Sure" I answered shortly

Jiwoo was so focused and calm organising all of this, it was really attractive to see. Seeing her stunning side profile, gorgeous lips and sparkly eyes made me weak to my knees. I quickly snapped out of admiring girl next to me and immediately went back to sorting out different pieces of music. After going through a bunch of choir music I spotted a piece from my favourite composer. I gasped.

"Ballade by Debussy!"

Jiwoo jumped and was caught off guard with what I exclaimed
"W-what?"

"Sorry it's one of my favourite pieces I danced to in ballet" I blushed whilst scratching the back of my neck

"You like classical music?" She looked surprised

"Well it's kind of hard not to because I have been dancing to it my whole life" I joked "anyways I don't think this is supposed to be here since it's piano music"

"U-um yes just leave it somewhere else in this room we'll bring it to the library once we're done with the choir stuff" she hurriedly went back to her work daring not to look at me after what happened and we went back to being really concentrated with the task. After packing so many books we only had a few books left, without realising we reached out for the same book I immediately blushed when our hands touched whilst she whipped her hand back and turned a dark shade of red

"S-sorry" she stammered

"I-uh it's o-okay"

Our eyes finally met at that moment and being so up close to them made me adore them even more. Having her face in front of me made me realise how delicate but cute her features were. I was just in awe but reality came crashing down and I realised that she probably didn't see me like that so I sharply stood up. Trying not to make anything awkward again I was stacking a box on top of each other, rolled up my sleeves and lift it up. The younger girl was just blankly staring at me not saying anything.

"I'll do all the heavy lifting because I don't want you to get hurt" I finally mustered up the courage to say something cool and I guess it worked because the girl blushed harder and was surprised

"N-no that's not fair! I asked you to help so I should also be doing the work!"

She tried and take one of the boxes I was holding but I lifted it really high to the point where she couldn't reach it.

"Sooyoung!" She laughed

I ran out of the room and headed to the library. Jiwoo caught up with me and huffed "I know it's tiring carrying all of that"

"Where should I put this?" I ignored her giving the biggest smile I could give.

"I'm not telling you" she crossed her arms

"Why?" I pouted

"Not until I get a box"

"Okay then" I walked up to the librarian's desk and asked "Mr Jeon asked me to help put some choir music away do you know where I should place them?"

"Choir music is stored away over there" she pointed at an aisle that read "CHOIR"

"Thank you" I flashed the lady a smile and headed to the place whilst Jiwoo followed me

"You know I never thought I would be spending my day with you like this" I chuckled

"Same" she laughed. Oh her laugh sounded like heaven to me, it was short but cute.

Once we set down all of the boxes we went back to get more and finished the job quickly. The storage room got really hot and I was sweating like mad so I took off my sweater and my shirt slightly rose under it which meant my abs were in show. I pulled the piece of clothing down and saw Jiwoo's blushing face.

"Liked what you've seen?" I teased

"I-I didn't see anything!" She was startled

"Sure" I smirked "Maybe you would like another peek?"

"W-What?! N-no!"

I got closer to her and she just walked backwards until she hit a wall and I placed my arm above her. Towering over her I saw how nervous she was and it was quite cute. I took her hand with mine and got it to slip under my shirt, when my skin made contact with hers I tried not to jump from the action trying to play it cool. She harshly took her hand away and had an expression on her face I couldn't read.

"I-I y-you!" She suddenly slapped me square in the face it was unexpected. Ouch.

"I'm not going to be one of your toys Sooyoung!" She ran out of the room leaving me in the same position speechless. Her words stung me and the sensation on my face was burning. I felt hot tears falling down and this was the first time I've ever felt like this. What should I do?