Caejose

Yo
So this isn't a chapter (but don't worry, I'm not so far from done with the next one).
I simply wanted to discuss a bit about Caejose, and why I find this ship awesome.
It might not be that interesting, but since you're here, you may as well go on and read my thoughts exposed here.

Firstly, this ship is my favorite of all Jojo's parts.
Caesar and Joseph had so much potential, but, well, what happened happened.
It's fairly obvious that they truly care about each other, and their tendency to bicker often adds to the chemistry.

I wanted to show you this panel from the manga :

What the instructor says to our beloved Shiza-chan is

What the instructor says to our beloved Shiza-chan is...quite gay. Well, I know it doesn't have to be gay, but it does sound like it is (and see how there is no denial from the blonde (yes yes alright I know it wasn't his first preoccupation)). In the French version of the anime (since I watch it with French subtitles, I'm not an English speaker) says « You almost seem in love. »
Pretty gay, right ?

And also, look at this

CaesarStuttered (he's kind of a  tsundere as well)So take it however you wantBut here it is anyway

Caesar
Stuttered (he's kind of a  tsundere as well)
So take it however you want
But here it is anyway.

Then, there is the tragedy.
I really love tragedies (perhaps because I have an unhealthy relationship with pain), and their abruptly ended friendship is definitely one.
The last words they exchanged were nothing pleasant, they were harmful, because they were fatiguing and fighting each other.
So Caesar left, on his own, to fight Wamuu.
We all know how it ended (I hope so?!), but before the pancake part, Caesar does everything he can for Jojo, and gives him his last hammon.
That's how dead Jobros died. Saving the protagonist in some way. I'm now thinking about how Kakyoin figured out Dio's stand ability, loosing his life to earn this priceless information.

The first time I watched Caesar's death, I was emotionless, I just wanted Josep to stop yelling and be so dramatic. Yes I was an horrible bastard, but that is because I didn't care at all, I didn't emotionally invested myself onto the anime.
Then I rewatched it. And I cried
And I decided to write this fanfic where things are totally different.
And three days ago (yes, for Xmas) I rewatched every episode in which Caesar figures. And I cried.

Their friendship was golden, and it doesn't need to be gay in order to be precious (and heartbreaking).
But if Joseph isn't, Caesar could be seen as bi, or perhaps Jojo is an exception.

If you read all of that, well, thanks I guess, and feel free to say whatever you want, ask anything or so. I like any interactions with readers!

See you soon for the next chapter.