Enemies to Dating

A month has passed since Sora returned and she has been in many fights with anyone who picks a fight with her, she even fought Zim because of his persistences on trying to talk to her, Gaz kept an eye on their sister when they were at home, while Dib on his way to Zim's base. Dib shot the gnomes with a ray gun he took from their dad's lab which he was going to be in trouble later but right now he could careless. He kicked the door open surprising Zim who trying to get GIR off of him but they froze when they saw Dib "What in the Hell are you doing Dib-stink!?" Zim yelled stomping towards Dib but he stop midway when he looked at Dib's expression "YOU STUPID ALIEN! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SISTER!?" Dib yelled shoving Zim down to the ground before pointing the ray gun at his head "speak or i will kill you Zim" Dib growled whike Zim sighed as his attenae dropped against his head then he growled "I have done nothing to her, i yelled at her telling her was Just a tool to conquer this planet when she pissed me off" Zim hissed until he heard a click as Dib was taking aim so Zim closed his eyes "DONT YOU FUCKING DARE SHOOT HIM" Sora screamed making both boys turn towards the door seeing a pissed off yet panting Sora standing in the door. Dib growled at her before pointing at her "Because of him you become cold, distant and brutal you almost killed them!" he yelled as her eyes narrowed at him "I changed because of the world Dib, Life is full of heart breaks, Lies and other bad things I changed so i could adapted to the world not and by the way dad wants you home now" she hissed as she watched her brother leave before her . She was about to leave until Zim ran up grabbing her arm stopping her but she yanked her arm away from him "Dont touch me Zim I aint going to be your tool" she growled but he stepped out in front of her blocking her from leaving his base "Just listen to Zim i beg of you!" He stated as he went down on his knees hoping she would stay "Fine only for a minute then never speak to me again" she hissed as he got dragging her down to his lab "Look Zim is sorry okay i was mad because i refused to listen to you about my leaders, You were right and Zim was wrong. I have been looking all over for you to apologize i couldnt find you anywhere. Zim is really sorry and wants to be your friend again if you will allow it" he stated in a serious yet regretful tone but he looked at her, he could see a conflicted look on her face but tears went down her cheeks "Zim was scared of the truth about My Tallest and my.... Defectiveness when im with you" he stated when she gave him a questioning look "defectiveness?" She asked with curiousity. She took a good look at zim to see he was a bit taller than her, his green skin look smoother and he grew into his feature which in all made him Handsome to her but she shook her head to get rid of the thought "Yes Im a Defective because i am in love with you!" He yelled taking her by surprise then he grabbed her pulling her into a kiss which she froze but soon melted into the kiss which turned into a makeout session and she played with his antennae which made him twitch until she pulled away hearing him purr which made her smile at him "Hey Zim how about we become Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" She asked making him come back from his daze and his face went a dark green which meant he was blushing but he nodded at her with a smile on his face. She pulled him in for another make out session which later ended up with them cuddling on the couch. Sora was laying on her back with her head propped up against the arm of the couch while Zim laid on top of her resting his chin on her chest while she petted him "I really am sorry for how i acted Im a stupid irken for not seeing it until it was to late" He apologized again making her giggle "Well you are my stupid Alien" she purred until she noticed her necklace around his neck which made her sigh before sitting then push him upwards "Zim listen i have to tell you something please dont freak out okay? Im havent even told Dib or Gaz" she whispered while he nodded slowly. She took his claw like hand into hers as her body shifted into her real form then she looked up at him to see his eyes magneta eyes widen in surprise "You are a shifter most likely last of your kind and your kind killed one of our Tallest!" He whispered yelled making her flinch a bit before turning to her regular form "I have no clue what you are talking about I was raised here on earth until My Adopted dad aka Professor Membrane showed me my real mother who is in a coma" She stated with a serious look in her eyes as he put his hand on her cheek before planting a kiss on her Forehead "Well i honestly dont care what or who you are but i love you for you my love pig" he kissed her gently as she melted into the kiss once more before Dib busted through the door once again causing them to jump in surprise and they looked at Dib who's mouth was wide open pointing at them both speechless making her roll her eyes before Kissing Zim on the cheek "See you at school my alien" she winked at him before dragging dib away leaving a flustered Irken behind. After listening to Dib's rant on how she has betrayed human kind on the way to school, She spotted her favorite Alien before running up to him hugging him from behind making him growl until he saw who it was "Hey my love pig" he greeted then kissed her forehead making her face red a bit bit she smiled at him "Hey My Alien" she laughed a little until they both looked around seeing everyone stop to look at them until Jessica walked up to them with a smirk on her face "Looks like Zim has hit rock bottom" she laughed a bit making Zim roll his eyes at this "Oh please i think i hit the jack pot with this one Jessica beside i would never ever date you even if you were the last female in the entire universe" Zim hissed while wrapping his arm around Sora protectively making her smile at him then glare at Jesssica "Jessica i suggest you back away from my Boyfriend before i actually kill you and my brother wont stop me" she threatened making Jessica go pale and back away leaving them alone. Zim muttered underneath his breath about how annoying that Jessica was since she took interest in him. Sora pulled him down kissing him right on the lips snapping him out of his thoughts and kissed back wrapping his arms around her before tossing her over his shoulder "Come on lets go on date instead of going to school" he stated while she giggled at his new behavior and waved bye at her siblings who was with everyone else to see a new Sora and a new Zim.