Shotdown

3rd pov:

Everything was peaceful on board The Moon ship, they were a peaceful people unless you push the wrong button and they will fight to protect until their final breath. They were a species Called The Shifters who were going exstinct because their Home planet was destroyed over night, they put up a good fight but it was no match for the endless irken invaders and they soon lost the war, a couple handfulls of Shifters fled to keep their species alive but little do they know, was that since one of their kind killed A Irken Tallest they were being hunted down. The unexpecting ship of shifters were rejoicing when they heard that one of their females was pregnant but no one knew what the future would hold for the unborn child, as months went by a little girl was born on the ship so they cheered in happiness because this was the first step in repopulation of their species or so they thought when they were being shot out of nowhere. They quickly scrambled into the their stations leaving the mother and father together with their child who began crying at the loud noise. The Father scooped up his wife and child placing them into an escape pod which was big enough to hold only two of them "honey please don't do this" the wife pleaded as her husband kissed her passionately and looked into her eyes "we will survive this but if not you and our baby girl must escape or our race will be doomed" He stated while trying to be strong when he looked at their Little girl "Lets name her Sora because she will soar through the sky leading us into the future" The wife stated making him smile softly as he planted a soft kiss on Sora's head causing her to look at him and giggle reaching out to him but that was interrupted when the ship shook violently making her cry once more "Ill be right behind you darling so please stay alive and take care of our daughter until, I come get y 'all " he stated but before she could protest he shut the hatch and she began banging on the door "Open the hatch please " she cried out as he launched the pod into space and she watched as couple more pods were shot out but soon the ship exploded and assuming the worst she cried out for her husband and she begged the stars above for her husband to safe. Soon the mother and child fell into a deep sleep as they floated into the vacuum of space, when the mother woke up to her child screaming bloody murder, she noticed that they were about crash land on a planet, She looked around quickly wrapping up Sora in a blanket and tucking in a capsule underneath the blanket while her body shifted, her body began to be covered in scales and wings popped out of her back slowly as she wrapped herself and the child protectively as they crash landed and the pod was torn apart. They landed not to far away from two scientist couple who were doing research on plants for healing possibilities "Honey what was that?" Mrs. Membrane asked as she looked at her husband Professor Membrane who shrugged "lets go check it out Anne but stay behind me, we don't know what it is" He stated sternly as they made their way to the crash site but when they set one foot on the crash site, they heard faint crying coming from inside, "Is that a child crying?" Membrane asked but he was cut off when his wife ran to the pod and began prying the pod open but stopped as she slowly backed up with her hand covering her mouth slightly. Membrane quickly reached the his wife and the open pod but when he looked inside it he saw a gruesome sight of a mother with a rod stuck through shoulder while holding a crying baby. She let out a groan gazing down at her baby then looking up them slightly before pulling the rob out of her shoulder causing her to clench her teeth because of the pain "Help us please.....i beg of you....." she panted reaching out to them with her shaking hand, Anne grabbed her hand gently "We will help you and your baby ma'am now rest please" Anne softly stated as her husband carefully picked up the injured woman while she held the child and they made their way back to their car quickly heading back to their lab to treat the injured woman as quickly as they could. She was saved but she was in a coma, so Anne took care of the baby until the child's mother woke up but they soon realized that her mother wasn't going to wake up anytime soon they moved her to a secret lab close to the house and they adopted the child into their family "Since this capsule is ingraved with the name Sora we will call her Sora Membrane " Membrane stated as he watched the child "Who knew that some where in space that there were other beings out there"Anne stated in awe as she feed the child who soon took a human form than her usual white complexion, her hair turning black with with purple tips instead of being snow white and her eyes stayed night sky color with hints of red and purple inside them. They looked shocked at the child's new appearance then Anne quickly looked at her husband with a serious look "No one must find this child or her mother darling" She stated sternly and seeing how serious his wife is about ths he agreed to it and even promised her because he coldnt tell her no after they had a recent miscarriage. Days turned to weeks, then to months and 2 years went by quickly, Soon Dib was born which amazed the 2 year old Sora "So Tiny....." she mumbled as she peered in Anne's arms at Dib who was asleep "Yes babies are tiny at first but they grow up quickly as year pass Sora" Membrane stated as he placed his hand on her head and she smiled at this "I want sister daddy" she cheered quietly causing them to look at her shockingly "Daddy?" He asked, she looked at him nodding at him then pointed at Anne "mommy" then pointed at Dib "bwother and you Daddy" she giggled at them with a smile on her face which caused them to look at each other worried but they werent going to stop her since she was to young to understand. Little did they know was that she was going to get what she wanted because after a year Gaz was born but a year later mom passed away in a lab accident which left Membrane with a year old Gaz, a 2 year old dib and a 4 year old Sora and things seem to go down hill because Membrane started to bury himself in his work when Dib and Gaz started going to daycare while she went to school soon enough Dib started going.