Temper to Curiosity

3rd pov:

Sora was currently at home resting after Zim went to her house luckily just when her father came home to grab something for his lab and when Zim explained what happened and about the video in her pocket "Thank you Zim you may go home now" Professor Membrane stated which Zim did leave and Professor Membrane made his way to her room while watching the video as he sat beside her holding her hand in his "I should be a better parent but I'm not, not without my Anne" He mumbled, softly pushing a strand of her hair out of her face and he stayed with her until she woke up. She woke up later in the night with a start causing everything to protest making her lay back down, she remembered what happened as it came crashing back making her groan in pain. She looked around seeing she was in her room so she slowly got against her body wishes as it send pain signals to her head when she got dressed and headed down stairs to seeing everyone at the table and slowly made her way there until she almost fell forward "You young lady should be in bed resting not on your feet" Membrane stated causing her to groan "but dad I am hungry since I haven't eaten since this morning" she mumbled as he helped her to the table and handed her a plate of dumplings which was Anne's favorite "So sis what happened today? Dad wont tell us what happened because he says you should tell us" Gaz asked curiously, her and dib looked at her with curiosity making her sigh "I just got into a small fight is all and I came home tired" She mumbled while she devoured her plate and helped herself to seconds while her siblings groaned ' thank god I heal fast ' she thought to herself as they eyed her suspiciously "Then what about the alien?" dib asked making Professor Membrane to sigh "Dib enough of your paranormal Fantasies, Aliens are not real" He stated sternly making dib look down before excusing himself and Sora glared at Membrane "Dad just because we don't have proof about other being but you got to think there is so much we haven't discovered on earth or in space so neither you or dib have any proof to prove the other wrong besides you know mom would be chewing your butt out right now" she stated before getting going after dib slowly and she knocked on his door before entering seeing him starring out at the night sky "Hey Mr. Universe Its me your big sister Galaxy" She joked but it didn't work so she sat down beside "look you know how dad is, but you got to look at it like this you are a lot like mom was even though you look like dad, and dad just doesn't want to lose you like he did mom" she sighed looking up at the sky "She always thought that there was other living beings out there just like you do" Dib looked at Sora in surprise because she rarely ever talks about their mother and he hugged her tightly which she happily returned it "if mom was here she would be proud of you for chasing what you believe in" she stated a she pet dib's head soothingly, talking about what he believed was real the topic fell onto Zim and he showed her pictures he took of Zim's base until he showed her a somewhat blurred photo of Zim until he fell asleep. She left his room after tucking him into bed and she went into Gaz's room who was looking at old pictures of their mother "Gaz I know you miss mom even though you barely knew but you are just the spitting image of her except for the love of games, she preferred nature and animals but also didn't like people to much" Sora stated taking a seat next to Gaz who rolled her eyes like she was joking "oh I'm being honest just look at your hair, eyes, nose and your tiny ears you both have" she tickled attacked Gaz causing Gaz to laugh while struggling to get away from her. Gaz lets her true self out only to her older sister and no one else because she was always there for her since mom died. Sora stopped the attack chuckling softly before tucking Gaz to bed and plugging up her Game slave 2 up before leaving the room. She made her way to the kitchen taking some pain killers before looking at her dad and sighed sitting next to him "look dad I'm sorry about earlier but I cant take it anymore with the way you treat dib and his belief in supernatural and paranormal, he just wants you to notice him and be proud but I know you are just trying to protect him when mom passed besides you know the truth" she sighed leaning on him as he nodded slowly before hugging her "You're right but I want him not to follow that path because he will get hurt maybe get killed" he muttered making nod slowly "Well while im here that wont happen and I will protect my family" she mumbled before saying their goodnights. she waited for him to go to sleep and when the coast was clear she shifted into a large bird grabbing a big hoodie with underclothes {underwear and bra} which was in a bag before flying from her window and she made her way to Zim's house but she landed a block away in an alley and she sifted into a large snake swallowing her bag before slithering the rest of the way, she snuck past the gnomes sneaking through the window and she hid behind the couch when GIR walked into the living room and sat on the couch "Silly monkey" he giggled at the angry monkey show. She slithered into the kitchen looking around until she was picked up by the robot "Ah a new friend yay I must show the master" He stated cheerfully as he stepped into the trashcan making her confused until they plummeted all the way down making silently scream in fear as she felt her stomach made its way to her throat. When they reached the bottom she was trying to settle her stomach down before she puked "GIR what did I tell you about bugging me while I work!" she heard Zim shout but when she looked where the voice came from but what she saw she couldn't believe it 'Zim is an actual Alien like me!' she thought as GIR shoved her snake form at Zim "lookie at my new friend Master! Isn't she pretty?!" he cheered while she and Zim locked eyes and he studied her narrowing his eyes making her sweat drop but she hissed at him when got closer "Master you are scaring her" GIR stated holding her closely with a pout on his small robot face and he squeezed her tightly causing her to cough of up her bag surprising Zim as he picked it up pulling out her bra "what is this computer!? Zim demands to know" Zim yelled while a sigh sounded off "It's a bra sir female humans use it to- ouch" Sora hardened her skin on her tail smacking the wall making the computer to shut up and Zim looked at her but she acted innocent then she whispered to the little robot. GIR took the bra putting it back in her bag before Zim could protest and she swallowed the bag again "GIR why did you do that?!" Zim yelled while the robot giggled at "My new friend told me to!" he stated making her sweat drop but she made her way to the Elevator "Computer capture that snake!" Zim yelled as she about to enter the Elevator but GIR grabbed her giggling "Good work GIR now bring it to me and ill let you have this piggy" Zim stated holding up a toy pig. Sora stayed coiled in a glass tank watching Zim go back and forth saying his mission was in jeopardy because her "Computer what is that?!"Zim asked making it sigh once more "it seems to be Anaconda sir and it seems to hold a higher intelligence than the others of its kind and with its attitude I would say its a female and she watching you closely" Computer stated with a bored tone.

A family secret?! - Invader Zimजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें