We Are Meant To Be

"Because I'm in love with Spencer!"

...

Her face was emotionless. But then she started laughing. Hysterically laughing.

"Wh- what..- why are you laughing" you were so lost

"Y/n you are so fucked" she continued laughing bending over holding her stomach "I'm in love with JJ and your in love with Reid and I strongly believe that they are in love with each other"

She continued to laugh and tears were forming in her eyes. You stood in the middle of the living room with your phone in hand feeling like an idiot.

"I'm sorry but I have to say we really know how to pick them" she continued to laugh

"So your not mad?" you walked over to your kitchen to grab two glasses and wine

"Oh no I'm still pissed but this is ridiculous" she removed her sweater and sat on one end of your couch

"I'm still really sorry" you handed her a glass of wine

"I know it just hurt" she sipped her drink "I guess not knowing if she had feelings for me felt better than knowing the truth"

"What did she even tell you" you sat on the other end of your couch

"She came to me before I went into my car and started saying how she loved me but only in the friendship kind of way. That she was in love with Spencer. And how we should still be friends blah blah blah"

"I'm sorry Em" you reached for her hand

"Yeah but tell me about Spencer" you adjusted her positioned so she could face you

"Well it's a long story." you took a long sip of your wine

...

You woke up to a knock at your door. You looked over at the time and saw it was 6 am.

This better be good

You walked past your living room and saw Emily passed out on your couch clutching your throw pillow. You threw a blanket over her before making your way to the door. You opened it and saw Spencer. You immediately began shutting the door but he stopped it from closing by putting his foot in the doorway.

"Come with me" 

"I'm not going anywhere with you" you scoffed

"Please y/n" he held the door open

"It's 6am Spencer go home" you rolled your eyes

"Please it's important" he pleaded

"Are you sober?" you had to ask considering the time this had been taking place

"Yes"  

You didn't see any lies through his micro-expressions

You sighed and grabbed your keys before closing the door behind you. You followed him towards the staircase and noticed that he was leading you towards the roof. You walked out and saw the sky starting to light up. The pinkish orange colors beginning to explore the sky. You felt at ease.

"I love you" 

You turned around to face Spencer. The light illuminating his eyes. Bringing them to life.

"What?" 

"I really want to apologize for everything I put you through. And I wanted to do this in the spot where you feel the most happy. The day after the night at the bar I pushed you away because I was scared. I was scared of getting too close to you. It felt like if I let myself be loved you would be taken from me. I pushed you away so I wouldn't lose you but I lost you anyway and by the time I had realized that I was an idiot it was too late. I waited too long because I was a coward. And then JJ told me she loved me. I fell into a fantasy where we loved each other but it wasn't real. I loved her at one point in my life but I don't want her. She will always hold a place in my heart but you, you are my future. When I first met Maeve I thought she was the one but then I met you and felt something bigger. It felt like all the pieces in my life were finally put together. I like to believe that I was Meave's soulmate but your mine's. You said that we would belong together in another life time but I don't think so I think that we are meant to be."

Your heart raced. Your felt a warmth in your chest that you never felt before. This felt real. It felt like everything was put together. There was no loose strings and confusing lingering feelings. It felt perfect. You still hadn't said a word.

"Yo--you don't have to say anything a--and if you don't feel anything I get it becau-"

You cupped his face and crashed his lips into yours. His lips were soft and his breath smelled of mint. His arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer and your traveled up and around his neck. This wasn't like before. It wasn't hungry and desperate. It was slow and passionate. You slowly pulled away. The sun was now highlighting his face and his eyes landed on your face. As if you were the only woman in the world.

"Spencer, I love you"

~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hellooooo

So I had no clue that people were actually going to read my story. I am not very proud of this writing so I cut the story short. It felt like there was no plot and the story wasn't going anywhere. But do not worry. The first 3 chapters of my new story called 'Stolen Time' are now published. I have planned out this story thoroughly and won't be throwing random details together and take my time to make it enjoyable. Hint hint somebody pulls an Emily. 

Thank you for making it this far <3<3

I hope to see you in Stolen Time