Chapter 7

yes yes after days of not updating im finally back. yayyyy. anyways I really hope that I will be able to update this story tomorrow again. now for my shitty comeback lets get back to where I left off shall we?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV

After leaving Hajime I went to go get ready for the party. Soon later I entered the old building. Byakuya seemed to be standing there already with a box of supplies.

"Y/n In order for you to enter this party I'm going to need to check and make sure you have no potential murder weapons." He told me.

"Okay that's fine Byakuya!" I said with a smile.

After being able to pass I went to the dining hall where the party was going to be. I was amazed! Nagito did an amazing job!

"Nagito you did amazing in here!" I praised him.

"Ah you think so? I was kind of scared nobody would like it..." He replied.

"Don't worry I think it looks amazing!" I told him.

"Thank you Y/n. That means a lot coming from an ultimate like you" He said.

Hajime POV (finally we get to this pretty boy)

I was looking for Y/n in the dining hall. But instead I heard her and Nagito talking. It seemed like Y/n was praising Nagito for how well he did in the dining hall. I must admit that he did a good job. But I felt a little jealous of Nagito. So I decided to enter the dining hall.

"Hey Y/n and Nagito." I said to them.

"Hello Hajime." Nagito said.

"Oh hey Hajime!" Y/n said while smiling it made my face turn a little red.

"Nagito you wouldn't mind me stealing Y/n for a little while would you?" I asked Nagito.

"No of course not she's all yours." He said back.

I took Y/n's wrist and headed to the opposite side of the room. 

"Did you need something Hajime?" Y/n asked me.

"No I just feel more comfortable with you than everyone else." I told her bluntly.

"Oh I'm glad you feel the same way then." Y/n said with a smile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n POV (also mini timeskip to the blackout)

The lights suddenly turned off. A lot of people were panicking. I was staying calm. This was probably a plan to murder someone. It seemed like I tripped over someone's shoe. It made a loud thud noise.

"Owww" I winced in pain while the lights turned back on.

"Y/n are you alright?" Hajime asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine" I said while getting up but turning to Mikan. "But you might want to worry about someone else." I told him.

Mikan ended up falling really clumsy. Again. 

"Do you guys smell that?" Akane asked us.

It turned out she was smelling blood. She pointed to the table. Me and Hajime approached it and we saw something terrible.

Byakuya was dead. 

"Well I suppose were going to need to investigate this case" I told everyone. 

Soon after Monokuma ended up making a Body discovery announcement. He really was dead and we had to find his killer

(Yuh yuh so um i'm ending it here. tbh i really hate myself for not updating for so long lmao. I'm going to update this again probably tomorrow at night so yea. Also I might make another story so yeah. See you next time!) 

Word Count: 538 Words