Chapter 4

So um I realized that I miswrote the chapter numbers... I skipped the number 2 so clearly I should go to online classes more often. But here is chapter 4!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

Me and Hajime arrived at the restaurant I let go of his wrist then we went inside and saw Chaiki.

 "Huh I thought everyone was supposed to meet at the restaurant?" Hajime asked Chiaki.

"I thought I would get some gaming before everyone else arrived... But I guess I should get going too..." Chiaki said before leaving but then.

"Hey Chiaki you won't mind showing me some of the games you have right? I would like to play with you sometime. It's alright if you say no..." I asked Chiaki.

"Yeah sure that sounds like fun" Chaiki flashed a smile before heading into the restaurant. I smiled back.

"Well we should get going Hajime before we get into more trouble for being late" I told him then he nodded in response.

We entered the restaurant and saw Byakuya.

"You're late, Hajime and Y/n... And where is Kazuichi? I thought you were all together?" Byakuya asked.

"He ran off somewhere..." Hajime answered and I nodded.

"Huh? Where?" Akane asked.

"Well.. He pretty much said he was running away, but..." Hajime said before being interrupted by Mikan.

"Running... but where?" Mikan asked.

"There's nowhere *to* run anyway... jeez what an idiot." Hiyoko said. 

After that I pretty much ignored that conversation. I decided to just get some breakfast. I was pretty hungry so I just got some food and sat down. But then Mahiru ended going to get Kazuichi.

"Well then let's eat breakfast while we wait for everyone. Let's Eat!" Byakuya said before shuffling all the food in front of him. 

"Where did all this food come from anyways?" Hajime asked.

"It was here when I got here this morning" Nagito answered.

"That's pretty odd..." I said.

"Oh they have crab and shrimp!?!" Mikan said.

"Crab and shrimp is such a pain to eat. I hate them as much as Mikan ugly stuttering face." Hiyoko said.

"M-My Ugly S-Stuttering face?" Mikan said.

"That's it! That's the face right there!" Hiyoko said. Was nobody really going to help out Mikan? I sighed then helped out Mikan. 

"Hiyoko please shut your mouth. I would like you better if you did that. Hearing your voice is already hurting my ears." I said to her while comforting Mikan.

After that they started talking but I didn't pay attention. Then I saw Mahiru dragging a Kazuichi  on the floor.

"Okay, thanks for waiting! I brought him!" Mahiru said. We all turned our attention to Kazuichi on the floor. He then got up from the floor.

"Hey straighten up more! Shouldn't a man like be embarrassed to walk like that?" Mahiru said to Kazuichi.

"S-Stop it... don't pull... You're gonna break my sleeves" Kazuichi said to Mahiru.

"Kyahaha! Even though you look all flashy, You're actually a big coward! Are you going to be okaaaaaaay? People like you are usually going to be the first victim, you know?" Hiyoko said.

"I-I just wanna go back home alreadyyyyyyy!" Kazuichi said before we noises of someone falling. I turned my head to see Mikan on the floor tangled up with cords by her feet.

"AHHHHH" Mikan screamed

"What the?" Hajime said.

"Ohhhh.... no no no no no. I-I tripped!" Mikan panicked. 

"C-Can you even call that tripping?" Hajime said.

"How in the world did you end up in such a... compromising position like that?" Byakuya said.

"Well it certainly makes me very happy! I'm very happppppy right now" Teruteru said.

"Stop saying such creepy stuff you shortass perv!" I said to Teruteru before smacking him in the back of the head.

"Nooooooo! I'm so embarrassed please help me!" Mikan said.

"Awwwww! She looks so adorable when she's embarrassed!" Ibuki said.

"W-We should help her up!" Mahiru said and me nodding in response. We then helped her up.

"Mikan are you okay?" Nagito asked.

"Ugh... My head is throbbing a little... But I'm okay" Mikan said.

"She's beyond a clumsy girl. That way of her falling was like a magic" Mahiru said.

"Well were all hear now right? Then let's get going... Since I'm getting sleepy..." Chiaki said.

Well I wasn't really paying attention after. I know I know that was probably going to be really important. But to sum it up Byakuya wanted to show us something. He was also nominated to be our leader. Well more like he was just chosen out of nowhere. He wanted to show us at the park. Hajime seemed to be out of focus so I waved my hand in front.

"Hey Hajime, everyone is heading to the park. We should get going" I told him.

"Oh. Sorry for making you wait for me. I just dazed out for a bit." He said with a little blush on his cheeks.

"No It's fine it happens to all of us sometimes... But we should really get going" I said and he nodded in response. Then we started heading to the park.

(Okay I'm going to end it here. I should be posting chapter 5 later today so make sure to keep an eye out. I'll see you later!)

Word count: 877 words.