Chapter 21

hi. its been like 8 months since i updated this book. maybe more? but i have completely forgotten about this book LMAO. anyways my writing has changed won't be editing the last chapters but I AM BACK. will be hard for me to make a schedule for this book because i dont have online school anymore?? but time for me to continue where i left off LMAO. 

-------------------------

(Y/N POV)

All the others continue discussing. There is a new island to explore. Sonia stated that she feels like the more new islands the more people get killed. It does feel like that... So many people have been killed. We started off as 17. There is now 11 students left. We all start to leave the cafeteria to start to explore the new island. As I left, I felt someone grab my hand. I turn around to see it was and it was Hajime.

"Hi Y/N... Thanks for sticking up for me earlier." He said.

"Oh no problem. There is no way you can be the traitor! I trust you as much as you trust me.." I stated. He turned a little red.

"Right... You trust me like how I trust you.. A-Anyways, I was going to ask you if you wanted to investigate the new island with me?" He had asked me. I agreed and we started heading off to the next island. Although while we were walking I felt a hand grab mine...

"A-Ah I hope you don't mind... We're together right? I thought you wouldn't mind if I held your hand! I-I can let go if-" Hajime was about to finish with a red face.

"N-No it's fine.." I say turning red. We continue walking like that until we make it to the new island.

"Is this... an amusement park? That just makes it even creepier..." Hajime had mumbled to himself. He had gripped his hand a bit more harder against mine...

"It is a bit odd... Let's continue walking.." I say to him as we continue to walk we both see some sort of trashed house? We both start walking towards it and see Sonia and Fuyuhiko. Hajime lets go of my hand.

We both walk up to Sonia first and talk to her.

"I don't really understand it... but this island sure feels festive.. If Hiyoko and Ibuki were here... They would have certainly enjoyed it..." Sonia mourns sadly. We didn't know what to say so we went to talk to Fuyuhiko.

"What the hell... is wrong with this island..? Why is this here when they're forcing us to kill each other?" He asked. "This is such bad taste!" He exclaimed. We walk past him and head to the house. Monomi appears.

"Ever since he took my magic wand... Monokuma has been doing whatever he pleases!! I've been reduced to the role of an unwanted child.... My influence is weaker than it has ever been... And not just that... Look what he had did to my house.." Monomi speaks weakly. "AH! Hajime, Y/N? You both were here!?!" She questioned.

"You didn't notice until now..." Hajime said. 

"Hehe... how terrible of me to cry in front of my students.." She said.

"That house over there... Is that your house?" Hajime had asked.

"Aww, it was supposed to be cute! My house was supposed to be cute!" Monomi exclaimed. 

Monomi exclaims how we can't go into her house... Hajime tells me that he was going to explore her house anyways. I decided I didn't want to go there and I decide to explore the rest on my own. There was a castle, rollercoaster which I couldn't ride until we were all here but there was some sort of prize... I then find a funhouse where Nagito was. Nagito runs up to me wanting to talk..

"Hello Y/N! What a lovely day it is. Well every day is lovely when your around me.." Nagito had whispered to himself.

"Hello Nagito. I'm not sure if this place is so wonderful although. But I wanted to ask you to gather up at the rollercoaster with me so we could figure out what the prize was." I asked him.

"Of course I'll go!! I'll do of anything you ask me to!" He says and he quickly take my hand with him to the rollercoaster area. When we get over there it seems everyone else is already there, including Hajime intensely staring at me and Nagito's hands... 

"Um Nagito.. Your still grabbing my hand.." I whispered to him and he let go of my hand immediately.

"Oh I'm so sorry! You wouldn't want to hold hands with a piece of garbage like me.." He whispers.

"No it's not like that... It's just I'm afraid Hajime wouldn't like it very much.." I whisper back and he seems to understand and backs off a bit. Hajime walks up to me and smiles at me which I smile back too. 

"Is everybody here?" Fuyuhiko asked.

We all agree to ride the rollercoaster and we learn that Sonia seems to not be a vir- A-Ah nevermind.. Hajime grabs my hand and we sit next to each other on the rollercoaster. He looks so happy... I let out a little bit of a laugh as we ride together holding hands. He is so adorable... 

-------------------------

holy shit it's been awhile. i really hope i do continue this book on a healthy schedule!! sorry that i have been gone for so long omfg. i hope you guys are doing well <3

Word Count: 904 words