Chapter 15

OH MY FUCKING GOD I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SHIT IN YEARS. I AM SO FUCKING SORRY OMFG. I LITERALLY HAVE HAD 0 MOTIVATION TO CONTINUE THIS. So I sort of lost my obsession with Danganronpa but one of my favorite youtubers Kubz Scouts started posting his v3 gameplay so I'm getting back into this game. Anyways I'm going to continue where I left off lmao.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

What is this place? It seems as a city with just a whole bunch of buildings. I started walking around and I saw a... Hospital? I entered the Hospital and to no surprise Mikan was there. I mean she is the Ultimate Nurse. Mikan did seem quite excited after seeing this Hospital so I just decided to leave her alone and head to the next building.

The next building name was 'Titty Typhon'. Wow what a exotic name for a building. To my surprise this place seems to be a Music Venue. What a strange name. Ibuki was already in there and was filled with excitement. Sonia was also inside. When I finished checking out a place I heard a door open. It was... Nagito? Certainly not the person I was hoping for...

"Ah Y/n! It's so amazing to see you!" Nagito said while coming up to me.

"It's nice to see you as well Nagito. But we saw each other this morning?" I replied.

"It's just so amazing to see you Y/n!" Nagito yelled so hopefully.

"Ah of course... Well I leave you here investigating here. I have to investigate some more." I told Nagito.

I was turning to leave but I felt him grab my wrist. I turned around questioning what he still needed.

"Please wait! If you don't mind. Could I investigate with you? I would understand if you say no... Who would want to hang out with a piece of garbage like me.." Nagito asked me.

This is quite a bad situation to be in... Right when I was about to answer him Ibuki yelled out something.

"KYAHH NAGITO AND Y/N ARE GETTING ALL TOUCHY TOUCHY! ARE YOU SEEING THIS SONIA?" Ibuki yelled out.

"Oh my! Where I am from this would be almost like proposing" Sonia replied.

"It's not like that... Anyways Nagito you can investigate with me if you want." I answered the white haired boy who was still grabbing my hand.

"Ah this is a moment I will treasure forever! Thank you so much Y/N!" Nagito replied. I couldn't tell for sure but it seemed he was drooling a bit...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me and Nagito were almost done investigating. It was sort of troubling since of Nagito's luck he was having some issues like falling down, tripping, dropping certain things and anything else you can think of...

All Me and Nagito had left to investigate was the Theater. Monokuma seemed to be there and there was a movie playing. Me and Nagito agreed to watch it together. Oh Lord that movie was one of the worst thing I have ever watched. It was so boring it had no plot. I guess the only thing that made it less boring was Nagito.

Right when we were leaving together we both opened the doors and someone was there. It was... Hajime? After that boring movie it feels like seeing Hajime is like seeing a god.

"Oh Y/N and Nagito! Please answer my questionnaire!" Monokuma asked

"It doesn't matter if I don't answer it... That movie was so boring it felt like torture" Nagito said in a raspy tone.

" I have seen better... Who knew a leader of a killing game could be so terrible at making movies..." I said answering Monokuma's question.

"Well... I guess that's what art is... because it's not really art unless it surpasses common sense..." Monokuma said.

"I thought it was going to be another motive but I suppose that's not the case. What a let down..." Nagito said.

"If I could pay my way out of watching that movie I would have done it..." I said.

Monokuma seemed to be said and walked away into a little corner. Hajime decided to speak up.

"Quick question if you could pay 1.5 million dollars to get your way out of watching that movie, would you do it?"

"I'd gladly do it" Me and Nagito said at the same time.

"Also Nagito what are doing with Y/N?" Hajime seemed to ask a little ticked off.

" Oh Nagito ran into me when I was at Titty Typhoon and he asked to investigate with me and I let him. He has been my investigating buddy for a while now" I answered for Nagito.

"How could you leave her alone Hajime? Someone could have murdered her you know. If I was her boyfriend I would stick around her all the time" Nagito said cockily to Hajime.

"Yeah but you aren't her boyfriend are you?!" Hajime yelled while pulling me to his side.

"Well you never know I could be soon." Nagito said while winking. Nagito then turned to me and said. "Y/N once this theater comes out with better movies would you like to see it with me?" Nagito asked me.

"Um sure I suppose.." I answered.

"Great then I'll see you soon Y/N! I had a lovely time with you." Nagito said while walking away.

I turned to Hajime wondering if he was okay

" I'm sorry for being like that again. Nagito just gets the best of me..." Hajime said.

" It's fine... Nagito is quite the flirt so I understand. I will stay by your side forever." I said to Hajime.

As usual Hajime turned pretty red.

"Is it too soon to say this? I love-" Hajime was about to say something but he was cut off by Monokuma.

"Hey lovebirds! Get out of here! This place is closed until I make a better movie!" Monokuma said pushing us out.

Me and Hajime were kicked out and Sonia approached us.

"You two please listen!" Sonia asked.

"Is something wrong Sonia?" Hajime asked.

"Just now I was at the Hospital and it appears Mikan has made an amazing discovery!"

"Something's wrong at the... hospital?" Hajime asked

Hajime it appears... you are the same as me." Sonia said

"Huh?" Hajime questioned

"It is the same as 'If I turn around, He's there', but I also remember 'That person in the wind'." Sonia said.

"Wh-What are you talking about?" Hajime asked.

"She's talking about a Japan Medical Drama" I answered.

Sonia continued talking about it. She was fangirling. Sonia is pretty adorable heh. She stopped talking about and just said to head to the hospital.

"We should start going Hajime." I told him. He nodded and we headed to the Hospital.

(OMG BESTIES I AM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. it's spring break and i'm failing everything. anyways look forward to more chapters soon lol. see ya next time)

Word Count: 1116 words.