Chapter 12

I wanted to update this book today so you can have at least one chapter this weekend so here you go. please enjoy this chapter for me :) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N POV)

I was still in the diner since Hajime left. We were all so happy but that was then the monitor turned on and we heard

"A body has been discovered! Now then, after a certain amount of time has passed, the class trial will begin."

Someone died?... No no no no. It was so peaceful just a moment ago. I have to go investigate! 

"We should all find out where the body has been discovered. I think it might be in the beach house... We gotta hurry!" I told everyone. 

(so um I don't know if they all took of their swimsuits that fast so just pretend your in normal clothes 😃)

We all arrived at the beach house and when we entered.... Mahiru?... Mahiru is dead?... 

Most of us were shocked until Chiaki said to be careful with the footprints outside. It was for sure Mahiru was dead and we had to find her killer. 

We all investigated and got our alibi's. I was investigating Mahiru's body until somebody tapped in my shoulder. I turned around and saw Hajime?

"Oh Hajime do you need something?" 

"Oh um Y/N I was going to check the motive.. I was wondering if you would like too come along?"

"Oh the motive game? I already finished it..."

"Y-You played it!?"

"Yeah I managed to get Day 1 and Day 3. Were you not able to figure it out?"

"No..."

"If your done investigating here like me then we can head together and I'll show you."

"Oh yeah then let's start heading over there..." 

Was the last thing Hajime said once I got up and took the lead to head to the Park. Hajime seemed to strike a conservation. 

"Hey Y/N would you get jealous if I let a girl get on my shoulders?"

"You mean like a piggyback ride?"

"No... I mean I let Akane go on my shoulders to check the bathroom window."

"Oh okay then."

"W-Wait your not mad?!"

"No not at all. I trust enough to know your not like that. Plus it was just for the investigation right?"

"Y-Yeah it was."

"That reminds me. When I was feeding Nagito you seemed to have gotten a little mad. What happened?"

"I-I um I guess you could say I was jealous... It just seemed to get me mad seeing you feed Nagito..."

"I thought so.. Well understand that I wouldn't do that to you. I trust you enough for you not to be like that so hopefully you are willing to trust me like that as well." 

"I'm sorry... I'm not doing my best job at being a boyfriend. Maybe this relationship won't wo-"

"You did say this was your first time right? I'm perfectly fine with having a little jealous boyfriend. Please don't say that this relationship won't work. It's your first time and I understand that so you deserve a 2nd chance.."

"Your an amazing girlfriend you know that Y/n?"

"Haha I'm just trying my best. But it looks like were here."

We looked ahead but then we saw.... Nagito?

"Why hello there, Hajime and Y/n. I'm glad you guys are doing well." 

"N-Nagito!?"

"It feels like it's been a long time since I've been able to talk to you guys like this. Even though we haven't spoken for just a couple days."

"Nagito why are you here?"

"Well, there's no need to worry about a loser like me... More importantly have you heard? Apparently Mahiru got killed this time.. She was the heart of our group, always spirited and eager to talk. For her to be killed if only I took her place. But still you guys will be able to shine over the despair right?! Though I do feel bad for Mahiru this is quite exciting"

"You really don't care about anyone when it comes to hope..." 

Nagito suddenly grabbed both of my hand raised it to his chest level.

"Ah you understand me Y/n! I'm so glad someone as beautiful and amazing as you understand a piece of garbage like me!"

"Hey get your hands off her!" Hajime seemed to scream and tried to break me and Nagito appart. 

"So your very protective of Y/N here Hajime? How can you like someone like this Y/N? He doesn't even remember his talent..."

"That's not what's important here! Why are you here and how do you know about Mahiru?!" Hajime seemed to be losing his temper. 

"...Monomi" 

Suddenly Monomi appeared.

"Yes, it was me."

"You... Why'd you untie Nagito without anyone's permission?"

"I just wanted everyone to cooperate and you know.... get along..."

"There's no way we would get along! You already know what kind of guy he is! He literally just grabbed my girlfriend's hands without her permission!" 

Oh no... He did not just admit we're dating? nope he totally just did...

"Oh my so that was why you were so protective of Y/N weren't you Hajime?"

"I knew he would burst out like this someday." I sighed "Monomi I think it's time you leave. You kind of messed up this conservation..." 

Monomi then left and then it was Nagito's turn to talk. 

"Haha this will be a memory I will never forget Hajime! Although it makes me sad a person who can't remember their own talent managed to get with the Ultimate Hacker."

"You little-" Hajime started speaking but I cut him off.

"Nagito please don't tell anyone. I beg of you."

"Ahaha I promise you Y/N I won't tell anyone." 

"Now then now that Monomi left it's time you get lost to Nagito... Please just leave" Hajime said.

"I was getting a little lonely. But I already found the game's true ending, so there's truly no reason for me to stay."

Nagito started leaving but then yelled "Y/N! If you and Hajime ever breakup I will always be there to support you!"

Really? Like that would ever happen. At Least I hope it doesn't.

"I am so so so sorry Y/n! Please forgive me! I revealed our secret to the worst person on this island and now he wants to date you!" Hajime was on the floor begging for forgiveness. 

"I forgive you... Just please don't do it next time. I starting to think Nagito won't leave me alone now... please get off the floor it seems quite dirty..." 

He quickly got off the ground and went to go stand next to me. I grabbed his hand and we started to play the game. We need to find the blackened in order to live...

(YES I DID IT. This took me a good hour to make. But to make it clear no this is not becoming a hajime x reader x nagito book okay? Only Hajime is your love choice. But Nagito does seem to have a crush on you 😲. But in all seriousness your not going to date Nagito. But I hope you enjoyed even more jealous Hajime. I'll see you guys next time!)

Word Count: 1148 Words