Chapter 7

I woke up alone in my bed and a note on the bedside table.

Love,

I'm sorry you had to wake up without me there. My schedule starts at 5 am and I couldn't afford to wake you up to bid you goodbye. You just look too adorable for me. Don't worry! I kissed you on your forehead before I left! I made breakfast for you and it's in the fridge. There's also a pack of sandwiches enough for you, your members, and other staff. 

~ Yoong

This is why she's the sweetest. Whenever Yoona prepares something for me, she always makes sure that there are also enough for our stylists and managers. Even though it makes me jealous from time to time because she's supposed to feed me only, it makes them all love her so much.

I went to the kitchen and as I was heating my food up, my phone rang.

[Taehyung-ah, come to the building as soon as you can. We need to have a meeting,] Manager hyung said as soon as I picked up.

"Okay, hyung. Do we have another work in the schedule after that?" I asked and turned off the microwave as the timer went off.

[None as of now but we're working on it. Please come here as fast as you can or else I'll go there right now.] Hyung said before ending the call making me sigh in defeat.

As much as I would love to eat the breakfast that Yoona prepared for me, I don't seem to have the time to do it. After inhaling my breakfast, I took a quick shower before putting on the first sweater and sweatpants in my closet before sliding into some random shoes. Why would I bother dressing up when Yoona wouldn't be there, right?

"Taehyung is here! Let's start the meeting," Manager hyung said as I walked to my usual seat in our meeting room.

"Had fun?" Jimin whispered to me as the presentation that the staff prepared started.

"You know I did," I answered shortly before pretending to listen to manager hyung as he glanced on our way.

"Of course you did," he giggled making me raise my brow before rolling my eyes on him and truly paying attention to what manager hyung said.

Even though it's undeniably boring, there might be some relevant information about our schedule so I just have to listen. I also want to save myself from hearing Jin hyung rant when we all ask him what the meeting is all about when we get to our dorm.

"You're free for this afternoon. Do whatever you want and work will start tomorrow. Take some rest and relax because your schedule will be full since the year is ending," That's all manager said before dismissing us all.

"You guys busy?" Hoseok hyung asked as we all ride the elevator to the underground parking.

"Jiminie and I are going to the mall and watch some movies," Yoongi hyung said and Jimin only hummed in response. 

"I'm going to buy a new camera and some games. Wanna join me, hyung?" Jungkook asked and Hoseok hyung gleed in response. 

Namjoon hyung and Seokjin hyung have decided to just go back to the dorm and get some sleep. I, on the other hand, will return to my apartment and message Yoona in hopes of her schedule being clear for noon.

Taetae
Sweets?
Do you have anything for this afternoon?
I'll be free 'til the rest of the day

I sent my messages to Yoona before starting my car so I can drive back to my apartment. After almost an hour of drive because of the heavy traffic, I finally reached my apartment. I dragged myself to the elevator as I locked my car when my phone dinged.