AOT ³ʳᵈ OC: Jaylenn Vlache

Name:
Jaylenn Vlache

Age:
10 (fall of Wall Maria)
15 (5 yrs later)

Gender:
Female

Apperances:
+scars: None
+height: 5'3 or 162 cm
+Eyes: Golden Brown
+Hair: Platinum Brown

Apperances:+scars: None+height: 5'3 or 162 cm+Eyes: Golden Brown+Hair: Platinum Brown

Hometown(s):
Trust District

Biological Family:
Marion Vlache (mother: decased)
Carlo Vlache (father: alive, 48)
Harold Vlache (brother: deceased)
Katey Vlache (sister: deceased)
Zed Vlache (brother: alive, 28)
Oraln Chryl Vlache (aunt: alive, 46)
Marlo Chryl (uncle: alive 48)

Personality:
She finds everything a bit tad boring and that it needs some excitement of some sorts. She is a bit childish when she isn't working, but when she is she can be a serious dull prick. She does easily get flustered and shy, lying is hrs for her as her nose and ears brightens red as well as her keeping a stern eye contact which usually fools people. She is still determined to save humanity despite he fears.

Regiment:
Survey Corps

Position/Status:
Recruit

Fears:
Having to be the problem to everyone including her family and friends, not being able to be helpful to her family or friends, fire with explosions

Health-
Memory: She tends to be a bit forgetful. Which can lead problems to giving information.

Sight: Her eye sight is sorta good. Mostly at the day, but during the night she must wear glasses as it can help her focus more.

Mental: Self doubt, but is good and top shape

Physical: She is a bit fragile on the arms and shoulders but steady on the legs.

Sleep patterns: 5 hours of sleep is enough for her to feel energized. She tends to sleep ate and wake up early.

Abilities/Statistics
ODM Maneuvering Gear: 5/10 (3/6)
Intelligence: 7/10 (4/6)
Martial Arts/Combat: 6/10 (3.5/6)
Agility: 9/10 (5.5/6)
Flexibility: 10/10 (6/6)
Strategy: 4.5/10 (2.5/6)
Teamwork: 9/10 (5.5/6)
Stealth: 6/10 (3.5/6)
Communication: 7/10 (4/6)
Cooperativeness: 9/10 (5.5/6)
Courage: 8/10 (5/6)
Trustworthy/Loyalty: 7/10 (4/6)
Judgement: 5/10 (3/6)

History:
S

he never really wanted to become part of the Survey Corps. Not even a military police or Garrison. She wanted to be a nurse, or someone who can help the people within the walls but not protect them. Unlike a few of her friends who had the luxury of having caring parents, she had a mother who wished Jaylenn wasn't born and a father who was always drunk.

Jaylenn was mostly being taken care of her friends parents. Always at their home and leaving late to her own home. Her mother and her two younger siblings Katey and Harold went to another district to get medicine for the eldest. Her mother not trusting her husband or her two oldest kids to take care of the two young ones.

Issue was.... the Wall Maria was breached. Titans ended up eating the trio before they could evacuate. Zed nor Jaylenn felt remorse like their father. They both stayed quiet and didn't shed a tear. Their father became abusive and alcoholic, as well as dependent of Zed who took care of the three as he worked growing crops and being a good doctor. Oralyn and Marlo had moved in as they were lacking money and home. Oralyn being siblings with Jaylenn's and Zed's father. Two new abusive family members entered making things worse for the two kiddos.

Zed found out that his sister wanted to join the Survey Corps to protect him like she couldnt for her teonyounger siblings. Both ended up arguing bad that he had slapped her. Which was the last day he saw her before she left to train. Now she strives to protect her brother from the titans ignoring her pain and fears.
◇◇◇◇

Zed Blache