🌹Zombie Twins 🥀

Full Name: Armando Bryce Marquess
Nickname: AB, Bry, Arman
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Sexuality: Bi-curious 
Species: Human
Personality: He is a king soul but to those who deserves it, he does tend to be a troublemaker. He likes to see things their natural way, their beauty which makes him seem a bit sentimental or expression-able, he speaks what's on his mind and prefers not to mingle into others business as long as it doesn't hurt him and his twin. 

Zodiac Sign: Taurus ♉️
Weapons: Staff with Knife at the end nailed in, daggers

Skills: Taking amazing photos, athletic able to run longer than average and get less tired, observant in the smallest details

Supplies: Camera w/ a small pouch full of charged batteries, canned food, juice boxes

Background: The oldest by a minute, born with darker eyes making them seem brown but as he grew those brown eyes turned clear red. He was born healthy as his twin was not and he became attached to her as he loved her and made sure she was given everything, especially when she grew up death. He learned sign language at a young age with his sister and parents to communicate. Their parents died at age 16, and they lived at their aunt who was out and about in life, going out to the bar and paying little to no attention to the twins. He made sure his sister and himself were fed and had education .

Appearance:

Full Name: Sierra Alba Marquess Nickname: S

Nickname: S.A.M, Sie (sea), Al
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Species: Human

Personality: Despite many disadvantages since birth, she doesn't give up on what she wants to say, she makers sure everyone feels included even if she gets mistreated, she doesn't have a sense of fashion so she looks like she's goth styled or someone who wants to pick a fight but she is kind as very forgiving. She isn't spoiled as many thinks but she isn't selfless either. She likes things going her way and sometimes she knows that doesn't always happen.

Zodiac Sign: Taurus
Weapons: Crossbow, black spiked brass knuckles
Skills: photographic memory, observant and silent

Supplies: Fruit snacks, water bottles and first aid kits about 20 of them

Background: Youngest by a minute and born death, she had dark brown eyes which slowly went red as she grew older. She was always left behind at school because of the disadvantage to the point where her brother stepped in to help her feel batter. Same as her brother background, they moved to their aunts. She was about to get surgery with the saved money both her and her brother saved from work but the pandemic started.

Appearance: