Zombie Huddle

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Azulle Mirai
Aɢᴇ: 20
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Lᴏᴏᴋs:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: HumanWᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Crossbow, two sharpened kitchen knifeBᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: She is daughter of a hunter (mother) and a chef (father), and she was out in the woods to collect meat and wood

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Crossbow, two sharpened kitchen knife
Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: She is daughter of a hunter (mother) and a chef (father), and she was out in the woods to collect meat and wood. When she returned, she saw her mother eating off to her father, before being distracted by the neighbor. From there she met the group as she left the scene quickly.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: She mostly lived isolated, away from the city and near the wood, along with two other families who were their neighbor, so, she doesn't trust anyone at all, and won't open up but she will protect.

𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Drew Razzu
Aɢᴇ: 16
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Male
Lᴏᴏᴋs:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: HumanWᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Hockey Stick, baton with a knife tape securely in the end, combat knife Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: Rich boy who hated being rich, lived with his aunt in the city away from his parents from France

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Hockey Stick, baton with a knife tape securely in the end, combat knife
Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: Rich boy who hated being rich, lived with his aunt in the city away from his parents from France. He finished a hockey tournament for his school as he was returning home to see the door wide open with blood, which he thought was a break entry but when he saw his aunt corpse, he was attacked. Fortunately, his cousin had stepped in stabbed the monster. And both went off.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: He is overprotective of his cousin, easily gets along with people but if you get him angry he will hold a grudge despite him saying he won't. Cousin to Karutsa

♔♔♔♔♔♔

Nᴀᴍᴇ: Karutsa Zalie Razzu
Aɢᴇ: 18
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female
Lᴏᴏᴋs:

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: HumanWᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Two combat daggers, multiple of scissors, a Glock pistol (police gun) limited bullets Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: Was at heading home after her training to become a cop, and when she did, she basically received the same idea as Drew but she ...

Sᴘᴇᴄɪᴇs: Human
Wᴇᴀᴘᴏɴs: Two combat daggers, multiple of scissors, a Glock pistol (police gun) limited bullets
Bᴀᴄᴋsᴛᴏʀʏ: Was at heading home after her training to become a cop, and when she did, she basically received the same idea as Drew but she reacted fast and attacked the monster who killed her mother.
Oᴛʜᴇʀ: She can be serious but she is really kind and sweet as well as bossy and quick on her feet. She tends to be more of. Follower though and is little less trusting towards others. She is cousins with Drew.