French BNHA

☪️ALIYAH "RIN-SUN" ZEROAVILLE☪️

Age
16

Gender
Female

Personality
She is a cold first impression, stays isolated and quiet. She can become a neutral friendly french girl when she needs to be.

Quirk
🔜Genie
(3 wishes, same as a regular genie's powers. Lasts only for 24 hours and can be reused again during the 24 hours. Eyes glows green as smoke comes out of the finger she used.)

Drawbacks
Cannot revive someone from the dead or make someone fall in love. Usually using this, causes illusions in her head. And she doesn't know if she is using her quirk again or if she is overdoing it.

Ligue de Rose Noire

Ligue de Rose Noire

🎀CELESTINE LIN KUHL🎀

Age
16

Gender
Female

Personality
A bit crazy, takes things a bit overboard, is secretive when needed to be, and a bit too loud and quirky.

Quirk
🔜Blue Telekinetic
(While this can create e ergy blasts and waves likes bolts to push ot blow away targets. Her eyes glows blue and outlines her telekinetic spheres as the energy is visible as blue just like her eyes. Strands of her hair glows blue as the pink is outshined)

Drawbacks
(Stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence and the willpower can weaken her strength if power. As well as a trigger ot emotions and memories, which can get enable her to use her quirk of have lack of control.)

⚠️ DAMIEN ANDRE CRUZELO⚠️

Age
17