Villainous & Heroic [Siblings]

name:
Elspeth Karu Lieo
(name given as it was closest to Elizabeth; by mother)

nickname:
Els, Beth, Karu

gender:
Female

age:
Twenty

birthday:
August 20th

sexuality:
Bisexual

personality:
She can be a handful of mix emotions from a nice chick to an instant bully. Personality: She is a really odd bean as she can be sweet, caring and nice to all of a sudden a rude, cocky and mean girl. Some days she may be an innocent gal who can get along with anyone or anything, being the protectiveof others and showing them kindness even ifthey dont deserve it. But there are days where she is basically a rude girl insulting every single person she comes to contact with, sometimesshe would even yell at them for no reason. She wouldn't apologize, unless she is on her goodside.

backstory :
At age four, she was with her older brother who was fourteen at the time. Their parents were at the hospital for the daily birth check as their mother was five weeks pregnant and wanted to see if the baby was healthy. Siasho [older brother] was playing card games with Elspeth when they heard a commotion outside, being a curious four year old girl she got up and looked out the window. Seeing the flame hero Endeavor, her eyes widen in excitement. She watched Endeavor fight the villain. The villain was moving around before going to the houses, burning two house with Endeavor's blame before reaching the Lieo residence.

Due to this, they were two kiddos were trapped inside. The villain managed to escape after a solid ten minutes as Siasho tried opening doors and windows with no luck, going to the tub in the bathroom to hide from the smoke. Endeavor saw the house on fire but for his pride was so high he didn't bother to stop the fire as he ran off in search of the villain. In the end, Siahso was hospitalized, smoke was all on his lungs, as well as a huge cut in the back due to the wall callopsing and he passed away the next day.

Elspeth lived with this, slowly losing her emotions as she went into isolation. Though, there were times where she would scream at the tv where Endeavor was at, or at any hero in general, including her parents. Doctors said it would be fine but it never healed her up as she mentally was losing it. After four months, Firenze was born, this changed Elspeth attitude quickly as she became happy and was becoming more herself but was overprotective. There were times she lashed out, and at this, her parents sent her to the basement, her new room.

Slowly but surely, Elspeth learned to control her emotions but sometimes they get the best of her. This didn't stop her parents from sending her to UA, graduating her final year, Elspeth was a hero unbeknownst that 2nd year of UA, she was influenced by a few villains. Elspeth was a pro hero with the new intentions of a villain. Her first year as a pro hero, while it would be the first year for Firenze at UA.

theme song:

likes :
Reading, singing, writing/drawing/painting, her siblings, spicy & sour candies/foods/drinks/snacks, winter, ice cold stuff like ice cream/ice/snow, fall, huskies, honorable heroes like Aizawa/Cementoss/Tiger, her own judgements, her own voice, her freedom, independence, someone who can understand her, someone who has a chance to change her