💘Part 3 💘

Hlo peep I hope u all r doing well.

So let's start,

So Shivika's bag changed with each other.

Everyone get settled in their respective room.

Shivaay n Tanya lie down on the bed.

T: wow shivaay I loved the room location, & the room also.
S: & I love u.

Shivaay took her in his arm.
We will start a new journey, r u ok with it.

Tanya nodded in positive & hugged him.

Suddenly a call intruppted them.

It's Tanya's phone

Tanya pleadingly asking shivaay to pick up the call.
Shivaay nodded n got a kiss from his lady love on his cheek (obviously 🤪)& he agreed.

Here shivaay also got a call from the manager of ship.
So he left the room as he is planning something special for his lady love.

T: but mam I told u that I am on  vacation with my boyfriend.
L: I know tanya but u said it's ur dream to join Lakme fashion week in paris. Now u got the chance. So why r u avoiding it.
T: mam I am not avoiding it. I am here  with boyfriend after so long.
L: ok if u want to deny then it's ur lose becoz u can go vacation after this also but when u r adampt on this. So what can I do. It's u who said that ur dreams is so precious to u. I know u love him, but what about those dream which u saw before him.
Saying this the lady end the call.

Here Tanya is in dilemma what will she do now as it's about her dreams for which she struggle so much.
Tanya to herself
I know my Shivaay he will understand me & he knew how much I loved my profession. when he will get to know he will support me.

So she again call the lady & told her that she is coming.

After some time shivaay is still standing on the roof of ship.
He was talking to himself.
S: Tanya my love here is our first step to take our relation next level, he is pointing a diamond ring which he admire since their first date, he wants to propose her that day but after listening her dream project he kept the ring with him.

Don't worry this time I won't back off, becoz this time I am eagerly waiting for our heavenly reunion.

At that moment before going to room anika capturing these beautiful scenes of the ocean the nature screaming love, as she love to clicking photos, so she was climbing the staircase of this ship roof.

Shivaay was standing on that place but suddenly he turn saw anika at that moment the ring which he held slipped from his hand.
Shivaay ask Anika to hold it but its slipped from her hands too.
Both running towards the ring but it's not stopping at all. The ring found its way to big hall & shivaay anika behind it.

Suddenly it's stuck in a thread Shivaay anika both running that place, shivaay asked anika to hold his hand, first anika hesitate but think to help him as it's little far from Shivaay. So she held his hand shivaay almost captured the ring but again it's slipped from his hand n it's straightly fell in the pool.

Seeing this Shivaay got horrified.

They both running for ground floor.

Anika running too fast then shivaay so she reached the pool area where  the ship stuff covered the pool with net n that ring stuck in the net.

Anika saw this at that time shivaay come to there. Anika asked shivaay to hold her hand.
Shivaay did the same

A: sir plz hold my hand tightly so that I can hold it
Shivaay nodded.
But next moment shivaay hand slipped n anika fell in the pool.