💘Part 9💘

Hlo guys thanks for ur votes & unlimited comments. I never thought that u guys would complete the target so quickly. Ok now let's start the chappy.

Shivaay's pov.

After getting the address from Anika's mother. I come out from there even i didn't change my clothes.
I waited for taxi but as it was early morning. I couldn't get any taxi.
So I started running becoz I don't have another option right now. N anika's so called  jiju took my car for kinda revenge. At that moment I couldn't even call om to arrange another car for me.
Without thinking about anything finally i reached hospital as it's not so far from Anika's house.

I went to the reception area & asked where the gynecologist area.
I run like something would happen if I wouldn't run.

I ask the nurse is there any patients name Anika mehra.
She nodded I ask her the direction but she is gawking me like I have grown horns.

I entered the cabin. Where anika lies.

When doctor said that the tiny heartbeat is my blood. Happiness engulfed me suddenly.
I felt happy tears in my eyes.

But my happiness turn into sadness when anika asked to the doctor that she came here not for normal check up but for abortion.

When she said that the father of this child don't want to take the responsibilities of this baby hearing this i felt to kill myself.

So before anika asked the doctor to proceed the abortion.
I stopped her.

Pov end.

After doctor left the cabin.

A: shivaay what r u saying. U r joking right. Don't do this shivaay.

S: anika I am not joking.
Shivaay made an tight fist.
S: anika I made my mind. I want our baby. I want him to come this world safely.

A: u r not joking right shivaay.
S: no I am not. I will take care our baby. No matter what will be the situation.

Anika started crying that finally someone saved her baby. Becoz she don't want to loose the bundle of joy. But she was helpless. Thanks to shivaay. Who save their baby. Neither she won't be able to forgive herself ever.

At that moment

Nurse come with anika's report.

At anika's home.

After hearing that anika's carrying oberoi's heir. Dadi couldn't stop herself from coming here.

She comes here with the help of Shivaay's assistant Omkara.

Dadi comes to anika's mother & hugged her.

D: dont worry beta ji, now i am here everything will be ok.
J: ji aunty ji.
D: btw where r they.
J: actually they went to the doctor for normal check up.

D: beta I know it's not so easy. But as shivaay said that they r married.
But unfortunately they didn't get the marriage certificate.

J: but aunty ji. What will I say to the society. I know they r married but this so the called society want proof.
D: nothing to worry beta ji. That's y I came here.

Even i came here with full preparation. Now Shivaay Anika will get married infront of our eyes. What say.

Hearing this janbhi started crying,
That anika got such lovable in-law.
J: i have said so many things to my bachi.
D: dont worry start the preparation of shivika shaadi.

Janbhi nodded ask mallika to prepare everything.

Everyone chit chatting at that moment shivika come back with report.