💘part 4💘

Hlo dearies.
I hope all r u doing well. Thanks for ur precious votes & comments. But plz guys complete the target even I didn't gave a big target do plz complete it.

Let's start.

After having lunch together anika wanted to go back to her room. But Shivaay stopped her.

S: Miss. Anika wait for some time then we both left for our room as we both sharing same floor.

Anika nodded & stop.

But don't know why she is feeling so restless, but she continuously shrugged of it.

After sometime
Shivaay asked her to go for their respective room.

When  Shivaay anika come to their  room both heard loud moans.

Anika is so new in these things so she is curious that from where the loud sounds coming. Shivaay knew it that it's none other than Anika's so called boyfriend with his newest girlfriend.

Anika found her room spare key & opened the door but did she knew that she would witness the most shocking truth of her life.

Rohit & Pam r making out they have no clothes on their body only the satin bed shit.

Anika's eyes flowing like river Shivaay felt so bad for her. But she should to be aware of this. So he intentionally kept her with him. So that he can bought her at the exact time. Still
Rohit & Pam ain't stop.
Rohit about kiss Pam again.
But Anika's soft & broken voice broke their moments.

A: whyyyyyyy? Rohit why???
A: why u did this to me. I loved u & u cheated on me. Whyyyyy?

Anika shouted from her heart out.

Anika totally broke down on the floor. She lost everything in one day.
Seeing anika infront of him.
Rohit quickly grabbed the satin bed shit & drapped it till his waist. That bitc* Pam took Anika's nighty to wear which gauri gifted her.

R: anika there is nothing like that. This girl was trapping me. I swear baby. I am innocent.

S:oh really them what is this u bustar*.

Shivaay took out his phone to show him something.

Seeing that Rohit's face became pale.

P: what is it u handsome can u show me plz.
Pam went to Shivaay in seductive way & wants to see the thing which was in Shivaay's phone. Seeing this Pam become all sweaty.

S: what happened bitc*. U forgot what to say now. What will happen. When I will show it to ur hubby dearest. And Mr. Rohit if u want to save ur honour then get out from here neither u will be the most hottest topic in tomorrow's headline.

R: no no don't do this. I am accepting that I cheated anika.
Hearing this anika started crying again. She can't hold herself more.

Anika come to him, her eyes become red which filled with anger. Anika held his collar in her fist.

A: what was my fault Rohit. I loved u but u cheated on me becoz I am not so smart like her right she said it pointing to Pam, who is standing without any shame.

Suddenly Rohit felt something hot on his cheek.
Yes Anika slapped him hard on his cheek which was red with Pam's lipstick now it's become more red by her slap.

Rohit was totally shocked becoz she was not that Anika who would killed a mosquito but here she slapped him.

He was about to grab her hand but before that Shivaay showed him his phone.

S: will u get out from here or should I call the police.

R: no no don't do this. I will be  ruined.

Saying this Rohit & his shity so called girlfriend.