💘Part 6💘

Hlo lovelies, how r u all, I know I am late but I already said that it will be slow update but seeing ur excitement over this book. I am here with an amazing chappy.
Just pray for me so that I can complete my books.

Let's start.

1 month later.

After that incident Shivaay Anika never met again but what will they do when their Destiny has another plan for them.

At Anika's apartment.

Gauri sleeping like a log. & Anika trying to wake up her.

Anika already got ready for office.
Anika tried her best to wake up her bestie but she is not listening at all .

Finally anika did what's she wanted to do.

She took a huge bucket of water & splash.

G: chor chor.

A: chor nahi pagal main hu Anika. (Not thief it's me anika)

G: ftw Anika yar let me sleep 5 minutes more.

A: no means no. Now get up. It's 8.30 now we have to go office, & u know the deadline 9am.

G: omg, today I have to submit Sharma ji's file.

A: now madam got some sense that she have to go her office.
Go I have already made ur breakfast for u.
I am going as I have to get tia mam's green tea robins sir black coffee & pan cake for shanaya mam.

G: r u for real anika. How many time I have to say to u that they r just using u.

A: I know these people gauri.
People loves to use me as like I am a robot not a human.
(She said slowly which unoticed by Gauri)

G: did u say something.
A: no no. U just go & get ready. I am going. See u at office. Bye.

G: bye.
They shared a hug then Anika left her apartment.

Anika to herself..

Don't know y I am unable to forget those moments. I want to kick off those memories but seems like they sticking with me for rest of my life.

I want to forget everything about Mr. Oberoi & that marriage.

I didn't say anything to mumna not even Gauri. I don't know how will they react when they learn the truth.

Another side

Shivaay got ready for his office before that he talked to Tanya.

Shivaay to himself

I talked to Tanya few moments ago.
She said that she missed me so as I. She informed me that her project will take 1 more month. & I agree with her becoz I have to. I don't know how much time I need to face her again. How will I explain to her, will she understand me.  I don't know what to do. Just one incident ruined 3 life. I feel really sorry for Anika, it's all my fault. I asked her to do all those shit.

I still remember her face she was damn hurt. I can't forget that face. But  the fact is I can't share my with anika.

Suddenly I heard someone knocked the door

Servant to Shivaay

Se: sir mam calling u for breakfast.

S: yeah just tell her that I am coming.

After sometime shivaay come to dinning where Kalyani doing her breakfast.

S: good morning Mrs. Oberoi.
D: for ur kind information we at our home so just call me dadi.
S: I know just teasing u my sweet & gorgeous dadi.