💘 Part 5💘

Hey guys I can see that u guys r enjoying this book of mine. I have just small request to u all. Plz plz plz complete the target. Now enjoy the chappy.

After hearing the announcement from the ship manager make Shivaay totally shocked. What was that. He asked himself.

In hall.

Every guest of this ship enjoying while few couple dancing
At that moment the ship manager took place on the stage.

Ship manager= SM

SM: Ladies & gentleman
As we all know that we all r here to spend some quality time with our loved ones so a person with us who is going to start a new life today with his beautiful fiance.

Let's welcome our star of this evening Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi n his beautiful fiance. They both wanted to start their married life from this love ship. So let's celebrate & pray for their blissful married life.

Hearing this Shivaay was totally shocked & hurt, he planned so many things for him & Tanya. He never thought that she would go like this. He has no hard feelings for her, but now it's hurting so much.

But now as she is not with him he should stop this party which he kept for them.

Anika saw the disappointment on Shivaay's face she feel bad for him,
She kept her hand on his shoulder.
She mumble slowly everything will be fine Mr. Oberoi

Shivaay gave her a small smile.

Anika can understand he is just pretending to be Happy.

They both coming down from staircase while denying that stop the function, but they saw that the  hall every guest gathered for their wedding.

Suddenly the ship manager point shivaay anika.

SM: ladies & gentleman look at them the beautiful couple is here with us finally.

Shivaay Anika both shocked hearing this but before shivaay say anything the ship manager drag them till stage,

Now when the couple is here lets proceed the wedding program.

The ground slipped from their feet. Shivaay Anika both became numb after this.

Shivaay try to say something but the manager said he knew what he have to do,

SM: it's ok sir I know what I have to do. And I already have done so many works of urs which u asked me.

S: listen Mr. John I want to say something to u.

SM: sir I am doing the same which u have asked me the first day. Now I have kept everything ready. Sir don't worry we reserved the best room as ur Honeymoon suit. From our side. It's small token for u both.

Shivaay  horrified hearing this but the manager have done everything as per his wish.

All guest saying to proceed the wedding ceremony but here shivaay don't understand what to do,

He tried his best to stop this but the manager is not listening to him, why should he, he is doing what he have been told.

Without having an option.

Shivaay drag anika aside.

A: what happened Mr. Oberoi. What is  the manager saying

S: Miss. Anika I am trapped totally. Will u help me in this.

Anika couldn't figure out she is about to ask him but before that few girls took her with them.

Shivaay understood that they both have to continue this marriage drama also.