NCT Jaemin - Are You Ready? (Part-1)

You were exhausted, you walked along the busy streets and finally entered into that new house you've bought.

You lived with you parents till yesterday, now you had to live in this newly bought home all alone. You were kinda scared but you couldn't do anything. You thought that living alone and taking job will be easy, but it hadn't.

You went to your bedroom and saw how the closest and bed were arranged neatly in a bare white covered wall.

And a window near by the dressing table which made you to look outside. But you quickly regreted it.

"Ah!! You pervert!!." You could hear a deep voice screaming across from your window.
"Are you blind or Something?!, for God's sake girl, please go inside you house don't stare at my half-naked body!!".

With that your heart pounded fastly and soon you've locked your window and covered you tomato-like blushed cheeks.

"Ah! What the fuck was that? I should've kept my hella hands out of that window! Why I'm going through all these kind of stuffs?! Aarrgghhh". You said and let out a growl.

Yes, You didn't expect that your first day in this new house will end up like this. Feeling utterly embarrassed you went to your bathroom and took a bath.

You grabbed a slice of bread and place it in the plate and covered it with some peanut butter, which was your favorite.
After finishing you little dinner you went up to sleep but yet you couldn't forget what happened back in there.

*Beeep*

Your phone began to ring but you were lazy to pick it up so, you just ignored it and went back to sleep.

TIME SKIP(:

It was a new day but it's your work off so you didn't have to go to work today. Getting up from your bed lazily with the messy (h/c) of yours you tilted you head towards your phone and saw who called you yesterday but apart from that you saw 10 missed calls and 37 text messages.

"Who the hell could've sent these much of messages to me?". You sighed as you opened you phone to see the sender. And you saw a name.

Haechan.

"Him?". You screamed.

Haechan was your best friend since middle school you both were very close than others. You both share some same personalities. Which made you and him closer enough. Your friends and family already told you both to hang out on a date but you both didn't wanted to be a couple. So you both stayed as best friends till Haechan found a girl for himself.

He didn't hang out with you or with your group after getting committed but he had said that his girlfriend was getting kinda jealous if he'd hang out with other girls. So he stopped himself from talking to any girls other than his girlfriend.

But now he had called you. For 10 hella times. Wondering why? You called him back.

"Hello? H-haechan, It's me [Y/N], Do you need something?". You said as you we're holding your phone near your ear. "I saw your calls. I was sleeping then that's why I didn't pick up".

But instead of reply, you could hear him sobbing through the phone. And he started to cry too, which made you scared.

"Donghyuck...what happened? Why..... Why are you crying?". You said. He could feel how much you're worried about him through your trembling voice.

"[Y-YN]- I-I'm really sorry for being like that, I really sorry for being an ungrateful brat. I didn't talk to you and..... And I ignored all your calls... I- ignored you Existence. But now being an ungrateful, shameless brat, I want to apologize for what I did back then. Will... Will you forgive me? ". He said as some tears were falling down his flawless cheeks and you could hear crying loud after saying these.