BTS Jimin - Existence

It's already late night you didn't know why you went to shopping with you friends after school you knew It would take a lot of time to come back to your home.

But you didn't feel comfortable on your way back home you felt someone following you since your friends bid you goodbye and parted apart.

You could hear some foot steps following you, so you sped up your walking.

But you felt a cold arms grabbed your hands and pulled you near.

You were suddenly been hugged by the figure which grabbed your hands, you looked up to see who it was,

"For God's sake Jimin!!". You said, feeling a relief to see your friend the one who grabbed your hands.
"What the heck are you doing at this time? I was scared you know?".

He released you from his embrace and ruffled your hair. And said,
"Okay, ma'am then tell me what on the earth are you doing at this time wandering around the streets?".

"I went to shopping with Jennie and Rosé. You know, now I'm going back home".

"Okay then let me walk you home".

"Okay if you wish".

And he walked you home by telling some jokes and making you laugh.

This is the only thing he wanted to see,
Your happiness which was caused by him he wanted to be a part of your life he wanted to show every one that you're his he might get rid of EVERYTHING which parts you apart from him.

"Jimin! Enough you little boy, s-staph those or I might laugh to d-death!". You said While laughing at his lame jokes.

He nodded and smile as you said and went inside your house bidding him a goodbye wave.

[JIMIN POV]

She went inside her house and waved at me with the irresistibly beautiful hands of hers, God! I would die for her and that pretty smiles of hers. Ah! [Y/N] how could you be so beautiful.

Oh wait I still have something to do.

•••

Jimin rushed towards the park where he left that boy's collapsed body. And as he went near the park he saw that boy's body nowhere.

"Oh shit!!". Jimin said as he was frustrated.

"N-no, I can't let that brat to mess my angel's life I'll find him and cut his throut out".

The boy he was talking about is no one other than one of your classmates named Hoseok.
Jimin followed Hoseok since the afternoon waiting for the right time to finish him.

[JIMIN POV]

*Back at that afternoon*

I was done with that physics class I wanted to sit with my angel, [Y/N]. But he was assigned with that brat Hoseok he's getting into my nerves.

He touched something that belongs to me! He intertwined my angel's hands into his filthy hands. I could've killed him at that spot but I can't, I can't do that in front of my [Y/N]. She might be scared.
So I decided to stalk him when he went to the cafeteria and no wonder why I decided to follow him, that little shit is talking about MY ANGEL! my [Y/N].

He said to one of his friends that he is going to confess his feelings to [Y/N], that Hoseok shit has to pay for that.
After he left that cafeteria I saw him walking towards [Y/N] with a filthy rose in his hands.
But luckily my angel had some works to do with her friends so she left before he could do that dumb stuff.

So I followed him till the sun fell down he seemed to wait at the bus stand where [Y/N] will always take a bus to her house. As per my guess YES! That brat brought a box of hella valentine chocos and a bouquet I wanted to smash his face with my hands and kill him but I just have to wait.

She said byes to her friends and took the same bus and sat in a window seat and I saw that Hoseok brat rushed towards her in that crowded bus.
NO, I can't let him sit near my precious. And I won't!
I hid my face and stamped his foot in mine, he winched in pain and moved aside. Now I can see my princess [Y/N] sat as she was wearing headphones and humming that song tune.

As soon as she go out out that bus I saw that Hoseok tried to reach her but he failed. Hoseok thought he would give a surprise confession but his bad.

I smacked his head with a big rock and before he could response I covered his mouth with a chloroform added cloth so, he would faint and will stay in unconscious for a while. I took my knife out to stab his heart and kill him but something stopped me,

My angel [Y/N] 's fastened footsteps I think she's scared of this little sounds that that brat made with his struggling.
I hid Hoseok's unconscious body in this Park behind those bushes.
And went towards my [Y/N] to feel her scent and see her beautiful smiles under this moonlight.

•••

But now when Jimin came back to that Park and kill Hoseok he didn't find him Hoseok was gone.
Jimin could feel the anger all over his body he screamed in anger.

"F-CK him, How could I lose him how on the earth could I lose him". Jimin screamed as he was ruffled his hair hard.

"I need to find him before he leaves this place".

Jimin started to find Hoseok, he was feeling terribly mad because of this. He couldn't imagine if Hoseok went to [Y/N] 's house and told her that Jimin beated him up to this condition.

Wait what if Hoseok went to [Y/N]'s house?.

Jimin turned back and ran towards [Y/N]'s house and this time Jimin was right Hoseok is running towards her house.

Jimin ran and grabbed Hoseok's hair and pushed him on the ground.

"JIMIN! WHAT THE F-CK ARE YOU DOING! LEAVE ME". Hoseok screamed in pain of Jimin's hold at his hair.

"You little sh-t, you tried to steal something that belongs to me and now expected me to leave you ALIVE? huh?".

"What the F-Ck are you talking abou-".

And before Hoseok could finish his sentence he felt a pain in his stomach.
It was Jimin, he stabbed him with a rusted-knife. And he didn't stop stabbing him. Jimin continuesly stabbed in Hoseok's stomach, there hoseok screamed and begged him in pain.
Once Jimin saw Hoseok's already dead he took his extremely stabbed dead body and threw it into the nearby lake.

[JIMIN POV]

He deserve this for touching what's mine. And now no one could touch [Y/N].
She belongs to me only to me. And if anyone in the world tries to touch or hurt her I won't hesitate to kill them too even if it's her parents I don't fuvking care I'll kill them and I'll take their shit out.
Her Existence is the only cause for my happiness and I won't let it dissappear because of some brats like Hoseok.

============================

Hey peeps thanks for reading this oneshot hope you've enjoyed and the request box is her for yall you can send me your favorite Idol's name and a plot to go on! ❤️❤️

.゚。*・.★Sayonara ★・*。゚