NCT Jaemin - Are You Ready? (part 2)

It's been a week since you and Haechan met again. After that meeting you both became best friends like before he'll hang out in your house mostly so you didn't feel alone in your new house.

And about Jaemin, you both cleared that misunderstanding and became friends, you have two best friends now. But apart from best friends you had developed some feelings towards Na Jaemin. But you didn't know if it's love or not, you still couldn't say that to him, you were afraid to say that. You were really shy around him sometimes haechan will notice and tease you with that, maybe that made your feelings towards him grow more than before. You felt both secured and protected when he's around. You were really happy in his presence.

But this happiness didn't last long in your life.

"Ms.[L/N][Y/N], someone is waiting for you".

"Okay thanks, I'll catch up". You said as you unbuttoned your apron.

You went outside to see who came to see you, it's no one other than one of your best friend,

"Haechan? What are you doing in here?".

"Aren't you supposed to be at Jaemin's?". You asked in wonder why he wasn't with jaemin.

When you were at work the boys used to go to basketball training near Mr. Na's house, yes jaemin's father. Now you didn't know why haechan is here instead.

"Um...[Y/N] would you mind joining me?". "I have something to discuss with you". Haechan said as he scraped his near in awkwardness.

"What?! You mean, NOW?". You said.

"Yes it's something, I-important".

"Okay, fine."

You went were you friend took you, but he haven't talked to you which made you scared.

Why didn't he opened his mouth?
Why he's not talking anything to me?
Where on the earth is he going now?

With all these thoughts in your mind you made your first move.

"Um- Haechan would you mind telling me where are you driving to?". You said and chuckled.

His lips curved into a big grin and he faced towards you.
"Ah little [Y/N/N], It's a surprise so you probably have to wait for it."

You sighed at his response. It didn't make sense to you.

"Here we are!". Haechan exclaimed as he went to open the car door in your side.

You came out and looked that place, it seemed familiar, your memories from here never fades from you heart. This place is where you spent your childhood happily with your friends.

"Ya! It's our Middle school right?". You said. And he nodded with a big plastered grin on his face.

Before you could say another word haechan held your wrist, and caressed you cheek.
He never did like this which made your eyes wide open.

"H-Haechan, what are you doing?". You asked him.

He pulled you towards him. You were scared. And he laid a soft kiss on your forehead. Which made you flinch for a second.
You felt bad at his kiss, because you wanted to be jaemin's not haechan's.

Suddenly you pulled away from his kissed.

"What was that?!". You yelled.

He smiled at you and brushed your hair softly. "[Y/N], I'm sorry but i couldn't keep it anymore I need to say it".

"What are you talking a-about-". But before you could finish it. He grabbed your back neck and pulled you towards him and pressed his soft lips on your lips, he kissed you passionately. But you didn't want that you tried to pull away but you couldn't do that. He is way more stronger than you. You could hear your heart pounding in your eardrums.