c l a s s

Mattheos POV:

I had never really done this whole school thing before. Normally I would just learn magic from people who would come to my house as a child or my father. Hogwarts was different, it wasn't the dark magic I would learn. I really didn't have to pay attention, remember I'm only here for a mission and my father.

I didn't know much about the school. I threw on the uniform they gave us, I will admit I look dashing in green. I unbuttoned part of my shirt and fluffed my hair.

The unfiroms weren't that bad. I still looked hot.

I can't fucking wait till this is over.

The walkout of the common room was odd. People were whispering to their friends and pointing. "You guys are acting as you have never seen a bad bitch before," I say scoffing as I walk out to go to my first class.

The halls were swarmed with kids. As I walked by some kids, I heard "No, come on guys, it's his first day," A long blonde hair girl said. She walked over to me with a smile. Ew. "Hey! I'm Cassie," She said. "If you need any help with school-" Before she could finish I cut her off, "I don't need ur tight up ass helping me Hufflepuff," I say. I walked away, and into class. Could I have been nicer, yes? Did I want to, no.

I have seen her before. She was in Blair's group of friends. She was also a fucking hufflepuff, and Cedrics sister.

I mean I'm Mattheo fucking Riddle.

Before I could walk in I was pulled aside. "What the fuck," I sneered. I turned around to face Malfoy. "I don't know what your fucking deal is Riddle, or why you are here, but whatever it is, apparently I'm involved. And just so you know, I hate you more than anything but Snape is making me tell you this because something is going on. Just to clarify, fuck you," Draco says. 

"Fuck off Malfoy," I say as I head into the classroom.

We had a class with the Hufflepuff so I saw that annoying ass blonde girl again. She rolled her eyes at me this time and turned away. 

I really didn't care.

Soon the room turned dark.

The doors burst open, and Snape waltzed into the room. "Turn to page 394," He says. "Sir, why are we brewing the amortentia potion," Cassie asked. "Ms. Diggory, what goes on in our classroom should not be your concern. Now turn to page 394," Snape countiuned. 

Snape's voice boomed across the room.

"This project will be in parts," Snape said. "You and a partner will be brewing this, then when all groups are done we will be smelling it." 

Frankly, I didn't think I would smell anyone. I don't feel love for anything. This is just a waste of my time.

The class groaned.

"Now, groups will be as I read, no switching or complaining," Snape says. "Berkshire and Cassie, Blaise and Draco, Cedric and Pansy," Snape said. I zone out. "And finally, Riddle and Blair." Your fucking kidding me right now.

I see Blair getting up to move over to me, but Draco grabs her wrist. I see them fighting. She then flips him off and moves over.

"Before you open your mouth, I want to make this very clear, I need a good grade in this class, so for the love of God, actually try," Blair says. I smirk and nod.

No matter how hard she tried to be serious, she always ended up laughing.

I read out the paper.

"Amortentia is the most powerful love potion in the world. It is distinctive for its mother-of-pearl sheen, and steam rises from the potion in spirals. Amortentia smells different to each person, according to what attracts them."

All we had to do today was just make the potion, not smell it.

"So, Riddle, why are you here?" Blair asks. "Why are we all here," I say. She laughs. "Your funny, but anyway, there is a party going on in the common room later. You should come," she says.

"Don't know, parties aren't my thing Belby," I say. She laughs again. "You really laugh at anything," I say. "I only laugh at things that I find funny," She says. "But you should come, I will be there, and you can meet people," Blair says. "I'm only going so you can shut up," I laugh. "Wow, I got a laugh out of you," She says. I smirk.

The class soon ends.

"Riddle, stay after class," Snape says. I wave bye to Blair as she catches up with Draco. I can hear him yelling at her in the hall. "What is it," I ask Snape. "In a week, you and Draco will report to Malfoy manor. This is for the mission going on. All will be explained there," He says. I scoff and roll my eyes as I walk away.

I had a debate about going to this party. It was soon. I mean what's the worst thing that could happen.

I changed out of the uniform to put on a black suit.

As I walked down the large stairs, I could feel and hear loud music. It reeked of alcohol and drugs. I spotted some familiar faces here and there. I locked eyes with Blair. She walked over to me. I could see Draco yelling at her, but the music was too loud to hear anything. "Riddle," She yelled over the music. "You came!" she smiled. "Guess I did," I say back. "I'm thirsty, I heard the bars open," She says pulling me over to the bar.

"Hey Weasley, get us some of the The Macallan M," Blair yelled. 

Draco was right Blair was rich. I mean, that is legit the most expensive whiskey in the world. "The faster you drink it, the less it burns," She yelled. I counted us down. Jeez, she was right it did burn. "It's amazing, but it does have a kick to it," She laughs. Draco bolted his eyes over to us. "Shit," She mumbled.

"Blair, hallway know," He said as he pulled her out. I stayed in the common room and waited for her to come back.

Blairs POV:

I was scared. Draco had been on the edge the whole week.

"You little fucking slut," Draco seethed. "Did you fuck him?" he asked. "No, god no. Draco what is going on?" I ask. "You're so fucking needy. I told you not to be around him, but you still did," He said.

I slapped him. He pushed me against the wall. "You know what whore? I'm fucking done. Us, this we are done," Draco says. He walks away. At the end of the hall, I see him making out with Pansy. She dragged him into her room. I broke down against the wall crying.

After all, I have done. After all the love I gave him, It was over. For some reason, I wasn't crying over him breaking up with me. I was crying about how easy it was for him to let me go. I didn't fucking need him.

I sat there on the stone wall breaking down. I could feel myself sinking into my tears. I felt a presence behind me. It was Mattheo.

He sat next to me and allowed me to cry into his chest, wrapping himself around me. We sat there for a while, just me crying. He whispered 'It will get better, I'm here," As I slowly stopped crying. he placed a kiss on my forhead.

He carried me into his dorm and placed me on his bed. He wrapped the covers over me and layed down. I rested my head on his chest, "Good night Blair," he said as we fell asleep into the night.

-

-

-

poll coming out soon for characters