n e w g i r l

a/n: the new girls looks have been decided so please welcome caroline parkin!

Mattheos POV:

I woke up to the sun shining through my curtains.

My body was still wrapped around Blair's, keeping her safe and sound. Her breathing was slow and steady. How can one be so perfect, I felt weak around her. If I was going to carry on my father's mission, I couldn't have anything dragging me down.

I decided to get up, and leave. Leaving her alone on the bed.

I felt horrible, but I couldn't risk anything. Besides, i' here for a mission, not her.

Blairs POV:

I woke up to being alone. I couldn't believe him. What the fuck. No one loves me. I decided to just get ready for school. 

I wanted to make both Mattheo and Draco jelous. I put my skirt on shorter and put on makeup. I looked hot. I sprayed some lavender perfume.

I was feeling bold. I'm not just a toy they could toss around.

The halls, like always, were packed with students. There was a nonfamiliar face. She came over to me. "Sorry to bother you! I saw you had a Slytherin tie, and well, I'm new and also a Slytherin and need help. I'm caroling parkin!" She said.

She was pretty. She had dark brown hair pulled back, and was extremely pretty.

I laughed. "I'm' Blair Belby. I can walk you to our class," I say. She nods with a smile. She had a glow on her. I pulled her along to our class as we giggled. She and Blaise would be a perfect couple, I should set them up. 

Blaise needed someone. He was lonely but just didn't want to admit it. I think they would fit right together.

She also had a smell of flowers, it was beatiful.

I walked into class, and my eyes immediately found Cassie with a sad look on her face. I also saw Lorenzo in the corner with Draco laughing. I walked over to Cassie.

"Cassie! hey, what's wrong?" I ask. "It's just after you left the party, I went to go find Lorenzo. When I found him, he was having sex with Pansy," She said. I was in shock. "I am just in a loss of feelings," She said. I hugged her. "Whos the new girl?" Cassie asked. "Oh! She's Caroline, she just transferred," I say. 

I felt so bad for Cassie. She looked sad. She and Lorenzo weren't dating, but she did like him a lot. I hated him so much for doing that, and with Pansy of all people.

"Anways Cassie, you smell very strong of  rose," I laughed. She giggled and we went to go find our seats to start the class.

"Class, today we will now be smelling the amortentia potion, everyone will say what they smell," Snape said. The class groaned.

Snape called up Blaise, "I smell fresh flowers, sir," Blaise said. Thats familiar. "Next is Draco," Snape said. "I smell roses, sir," he said. Holy shit, he smelled Cassie. Lorenzo was called up. "I smell Dior, sir," he said. That was for sure Pansy. 

Mattheo was next. "Sir, I smell fine lavender," he says. That was me. If he had smelled me, why did he leave me alone last night? I was then called up. I smelled cologne, but a very dark smell. That was Mattheo. But I wanted to piss him off, so I lied. "I smell mint sir," I say.

 When Cassie went up to smell the potion, she smelled Draco. "I smell apples, Dior Sauvage sir," She said. My favorite part of the class was when Caroline smelled Blaise, they were perfect.

Class ended, and I was pulled into a broom closet. "Shh," Someone whispered.

His hands wrapped around my mouth. The figure waited until kids cleared out. I turned around only to face Mattheo Riddle. I looked him dead in the eye. "Baby," He said. "Who the fuck did you smell in that potion," He asked. "If you lie to me I swear I will kill you". All I could say was "You,". With a quick second, his tender lips crashed onto mine.

 He gave me a look asking if I was ok with this, and I nodded. I placed kisses and love bits down my neck, not forgetting any spots. I let out a soft moan. He tugged off my shirt and skirt as I removed his shirt and pants leaving us only in our underwear. He removed my underwear, and without warning thrusted himself inside of me. 

I let out soft moans. "Fuck, you feel so fucking tight," he said. A couple of minutes later I stopped. I needed to ask him something.

"Riddle, where does this put us?" I ask. He looks at me. "Blair, I am here for a mission, so if my father finds out I'm being distracted he will kill you, and I don't want that to happen," He says. "Why don't we make this into a game, we secretly date and try not to get caught," I ask. "Game on," He says with a smirk.

 "Just know, I like to play dirty," he says as he walks out of the closet and leaves. I chuckle.

I decided to meet up with Cassie and Caroline in the library. "So," I ask. "How is your love lives." Caroline blushed. "Blaise, he's amazing. We shagged a couple of times and he took me to Hogsmeade," Caroline said. I squealed. I was so happy for them.

"So, how about you Cassie?" I ask. She shakes her head. I know she's been hooking up with Draco. I personally don't mind, I'm happy for them. I just want him to know that she can date who she wants. We sat and talked in the library for hours until he headed over to the room of requirements. Harry had led us and others to meet him there.

 I had no clue what it was about. Harry and I had been close friends forever until I started dating Draco.

We opened to door to see familiar faces, and Harry in the middle. "Blair, your here! brilliant," He said.

"Ok, so you are all wondering why you are here," Harry said. "I've selected you guys for a reason. I know Voldermort is back. It's only a matter of time before he starts a war. With Umbridge here, we can't learn how to fight. So I created the Dumbledores army. 

We will be learning how to win. If you want to join us just sign," Harry said.

I wanted to help. I would be working against Mattheo. I needed to help my friends though. I picked up the quill. Blair Belby. Everyone in the room had signed their name down. Harry was excited, it was cute. 

"Well, thank you, guys! I will secretly owl everyone dates, times, and location," He said as we all left.

I was walking into my dorm until a hand-pulled me down the hall into another dorm. It was Mattheo again. "I miss you," I said placing a kiss on his cheek. He picked me up and placed me on the bed. "Blair Belby, your perfect," he said. 

He tucked us both under his silk covers, allowing me to rest my tired head on his bare chest. He stroked my hair slightly, not pulling it. 

Being with Mattheo felt different than Draco. I felt safe and secure. He kept me all to himself. I felt like I had a purpose now. I'm scared he will find out about the army. He and I were on different sides.

He placed a kiss on my forehead as we fell asleep under the moonlight.