Trust?

Ah ,this is bad ,my hunger is getting worse ,I really need more blood than before.
Lizzie:Hey ,mom,you okay?
Me:Yeah,just hungry, that's all,why?
Lizzie:Well,why would I need blood for my demons?
Me:well because, even though, you are half human,your demon part might do something about it,and to calm it down you need blood.
She just nodded her head.
Shinoa:Can you tell more about what's happening?
Me:sure I guess,well there will be a war,and many will die,but we will run ,I can't say the same thing about Krul though.
Me:Yuu will need to get his angelic powers under control  or he will kill someone. And Lizzie will collars in 3...2...1.... And with that she was on the ground breathing hard.
Mitsuba:What's happening to her.!
Me:She need's blood.
As I approach her,I cut my hand  and blood falls on the ground.
Me:Drink Lizzie, you need to drink.
And with that she grabs my hand ,and sunk her fangs in my hand not wanting to let me go.
Me:Ne,ne,ne drink slower or you'll kill me for real.
Mika:Ehh,how would that kill you.
Me:Well dear Mika,I need human blood and I need it now ,or I will jump on somebody, and as much as I want that I can't because my daughter will die of thirst so ,does someone has a cup ?
Kimizuki:I do ,why?
Me:So you can give me blood ,duh.
Them:Ohh.
Me:Now I know why guren has made you a team,you're all idiot's.
Them:Hey.
Me:But not right now,because Mika there is trying to control himself as much as I do.
Yuu:Mika you okay?
Mika:I'm fine Yuu-chan.
Me:Mika ,stop ,your hurt ,you need blood.
Mika:No,no, I don't, I don't want to be a monster......Just leave me alone,I survived four years without human blood ,I can't just give up now.
Kimizuki:No way,four years....
Me:This idiot there is the same as Yuu here ,they both need help and don't want it.
Them:We're not idiot's.
Me:Lizzie can you let go now ,I starting to feel lightheaded.
She let's go of my hand. I tried standing up just to collapse again.
Me:Damn ,that took a lot of me,now a cup please ,and Mika come here ,right now.
Mika:No
Me:Mikaela Hyakuya, you will come here or I will tell Yuu more about your crush on him.
Mika just blushed and walked up to me,and sat down on my left.
Me:Good boy,biw please, everyone, I need a bit of your blood ,will you help two friendly vampires?
Them:Count on us.
Each one of them cut there hand and let the blood fall in the cup.
After there done ,Shinoa gave me the cup .
Me:So anyone interested in seeing a vampire eyes turn red???
Them:Sure.
Me:Well ,Mika you heard them.
Mika:I ......still ...can't....do ..this,I'm sorry ,I'm scared.
Me:Mika ,you don't need to be scared, they support you,and if Ferid does something wrong I will kill him.
Mika:But,what about the council?,they will do something about it.
Me:I rule the council, the black figure you saw in that room at the meeting was me ,duh.
Mika:If you say so......
He slowly took the cup from my hands,and his hands were trembling  with fear .
Me:Hey,hey ,everything will be fine.
He sigh, and took a sip from the cup .then drunk half of it,he put the cup down and his eyes .

Everyone stared at him in aye.
He then starts laughing and crying at the same time.
Mika:I never thought I will actually do it.
Yuu:How do you fell ,Mika?
Him:Well,not so different, but like more in control.
Me:Now my turn.
As say as I raise the cup and drink the blood.
The put the cup down and open my eyes .

Me:Now,do my eyes glow or something, because I feel like they do.
Shinoa:Tes they do.
Me:Well,that's good,couse it they weren't then I would of turned in my demon form.

To be continued........