Revealing the truth

Kimizuki:What do you mean??
Me:I-- ,I started to say but got interrupted by a full coughing. And I fell on the ground.
Mika:Mira you ok?
Me:As ok as a person that is coughing blood can be.
Yuu:But I don't see blood.
Me:Idiot look at my hands.And I put my hand in front of me,just to be showing my gloves very bloody.
Shinoa:Ishh,that's bad.
Me:This has been happening for more than two years, and I still don't know what is causing it.
Mika:Well we better find out.
Me:Yes,but right now we need to talk.
Yuu:About?
Me:Who we trust.
Yuu:What.
Me:Yuu,Ferid is working with Guren,they did the game where you ran away from the vampires,Guren did know everything  .
Yuu:Are you kidding me?
Me:Look, Yuu, they want to use you  and the same goes for your sister Kimizuki, Krul did wanted you Mika for her plan,but because she turned you into a vampire, your angelic genes are gone. But now that they know,what Lizzie is ,they will want her to, so be careful.
Mitsuba:This is so mess up .
Me:And yuu?
Yuu:Yes.?
Me:In two days ,Kureto will call for you,because he thinks your a traitor to the army,and he is going to torture Kimizuki and Yoichi, as much I want to rip his throat out,I still need a little time,I don't want Lizzie to be in danger.

To be continued.......

(Author-chan is back with another chapter for you guys,hope you like it,bye-bye Author-chan out)....