Funny things 1

So this chapter is more for fun,but this one is still a part from this story

Yoichi:What does she mean play??
Me:Well,My demon is kinda a little bit sadistic.
Mitsuba:Wow,i did not expect that .
Lizzie:Mom,You forgot about my demons .
Kimizuki:Demons,?more then one??
Me:Lizzie has two demons, Rin and  Rem,right??
Lizzie:Yes.
Shinoa:So Mika,can you tell us more about Yuu-san??
Mika: Why do you care human.
Me:Mikaela Hyakuya, they don't know about what Guren is doing.
They:Please tell us.
Me:Should i tell them your story??
I sau as i'm looking at Mika.
Mika:Tell them.
Me:When,Mika and Yuu,were still kids,they lived in the hyakuya orphenege ,the hyakuya sect,those horrible  people did experiments on the kids.
Mitsuba:Don't tell me that...
Mika:Yes ,me and yuu-chan, were two of those kids.
Me:After the vampires came,they took them,to the city. Everyday those kids had to give them blood, and the vampires give them done disgusting think to drink,so just to keep them alive.
Shinoa:That's horrebel, but how do you know this??
Me:I,I.. ..,the second progenitor killed a dear person . Her name was Melody.
I want to take her with me,but after he found out ,he killed her right in front of me,after that,i told him that ,if he crosses paths with me again, he won't see another day on earth.
Mika:I'm so sorry Mirabella.
Me:Don't worry  Mika,after all ,all your family inclugind you died in front of yuu-chan.
Shinoa:So that's why....
Mika:Why what??
Mitsuba:Well,a little while ago,me and yuu-chan and an argument,and he asked me if i dar ok,after my squad died in front of me,then he told me jos story.
Me:Ohh.
Aura:Master,did you forget i was here??
Me:Aura-chan, Please go inside yuu-chan's mind,My brother is playing dirty.
Aura:Yes master.
Mika:What did you mean playing dirty??
Me:He's showing yuu-chan all the memories you were in,to bad i can't kill him again.

To be continued

(Autor-chan is back with another chapter for you guys, hope you like it, bye-bye, Author-chan out)