Is it true??

Yuu:What so you mean?
Me:He will call you because of Mika,he thinks that your a traitor to humanity.
Shinoa:How do you know all of this??
Me:I guess I should tell you,  I was the wife of the first progenitor, I loved him, then I meet Yuu, and he was a lost kid.
Mitsuba:But that's impossible, he can't be Yuu.
Me:Mitsuba ,I was with my brother then, Ashura doesn't remember anything because he became a demon, before he became a demon, he was a vampire, he became one because of you . I say pointing to Yuu.
Yu:Me , What??
Me:You killed him, or better say it was your angelic genes, calm down I don't blame you.
Mika:And what about you? How did you become a vampire?
Me: When I still was his wife,I became pregnant with a baby boy, he was half vampire, so it killed me, I found out that he turned me and disappeared after that, the baby was nowhere to be found.
Mika:Ok,why are you helping me become a human?
Me:Because you look exactly like my son.
Shinoa:So you're the wife of my demon.
Me: Basically.
Lizzie:So about you're cursed weapon, what it does??
Me: Mamy things , I mean if I have to face many enemies, Auroris fights alone, She is the demon of a hundred weapons,  and the first demon to be made.
Shinoa: You don't stop to amaze me.
Me : So Guren is going to fight a thirteen progenitor,  Crowley, but is going to fail.
Mika: Well he's dead.
Yuu :Mika,don't say that.
Shinoa: Wait is he the noble we fought in shinjuku??
Me:Yes , but be careful, he's not a thirteen progenitor, he's a seventh one.
Kimizuki:That powerful.
Me: And the final battle will be on the airport, that's when Kureto will use Mirai, Guren will be possessed by Mahiru, and he will try to kill Yuu , Yuu will turn in his angelic form, the second trumpet,  The King of Salt.

To be continued.........