Big Move

As like every morning, Gajeel and Levy sat together at their table. Levy of course had her nose in a book.

"I'm going to get some breakfast, Gajeel spoke, "do you want anything?"

The girl simply nodded her head in reply.

"Alright," he chuckled, ruffling her hair slightly

He walked up to the bar where Mirajane was.

"Hello Gajeel," Mira greeted him, "do you want anything?"

Gajeel asked for iron, obviously, but got bacon and eggs for Levy.

Mira returned moments later with it.

"So can I see the ring you picked out?" Mira sprouted nonchalantly, placing her hand on her hips.

"What!" Gajeel's eyes widened and he leaned closer, "how did you know?"

"Well I do now," the girl giggled.

"You really are a she devil," Gajeel scoffed, "and no, you can't see it until I give it to her."

"Oh, this is so exciting!" She squealed, barely able to contain herself, "when are you going to ask?"

"Today, but don't make a big deal out of it, it will be private, just me and her."

"Don't make a big deal! Gajeel this is wonderful. I can't believe you're actually going to propose!" Mira clapped her hands together, "this is so romantic."

"Okay, don't tell anyone, and don't get all girly about it either."

"Don't worry about me," Mirajane nodded her head surely.

Gajeel nodded back and took his breakfast and left to sit back down with Levy.

"Here you go my love, eggs and bacon." he sat the plate down in front of her.

She closed her book,"Thanks."

"So," she started, "stabbing her fork through the eggs, "what do you want to do today?"

"You, shrimp, are going out with me today."

"Go where?"

"Wherever we decide."

"Okay, sounds fun, when are we leaving?"

"Right now." Gajeel grinned, grabbing her hand.

She managed to get the last bite of her eggs in before he dragged her out, eagerly.

.................,,

They walked the cobblestone streets of Magnolia.It didn't take long before they encountered a large brick building that made Levy squeal.

"The library!" she exclaimed, jumping up and down, "can we go look around?"

"Sure shrimp." Gajeel gladly let her pull him inside.

Levy peered around the shelves, running her fingers along the spines.

She stepped up on a long ladder with wheels, climbing up to nearly the very top step.

"Don't fall," Gajeel chuckled, standing right next to the ladder and holding it steady.

"I'm sure you wouldn't let me," she smiled, plucking a book from its shelf and skimming through its pages.

"Ha, look," she giggled, holding out the book for him to see, "Romeo and Juliet."

She winked at him and placed it back on the shelf,