The Biggest Day

Snow drifted down, white flakes dusting the air.

It was night, and the stars could be seen shining out.

It had been months since the proposal, and now it was December, and it was the biggest day of their lives together. 

        Levy stood in front of the long mirror in the church, looking at the white coated reflection staring back at her.

She smoothed down her long dress and patted down the loose frays of her blue hair.

        A blonde appeared in the doorway and walked in, meeting her friends eyes in the mirror, "You look beautiful."

         "You think so," Levy said questioningly, "I'm just not sure about the headband."

         "You're absolutely one hundred percent beautiful," Lucy assured, smiling, "you should just hope he doesn't faint when he sees you."

         "Lucy, thanks." Levy said, "I guess I'm just nervous. Happy, but nervous."

      "It'll be great, I promise."

    "Yeah I know," she said, "I just still can't believe this is really happening."

        "Yeah, it's crazy."

    "What about you and Natsu, there's nothing to hold you guys back. Not after me and Gajeel get married."

    "Well," Lucy said, looking as if she were trying not to say something, "I guess we just need more time."

     "Mmhmm." Levy raised an eyebrow.

   "Well," Lucy said, looking up at the clock, "Gajeel's up there waiting, it's time to start the ceremony."

      "Okay," Levy said, heading toward the door out of the room, "here we go."

................

          "And you may kiss the bride." They smiled and he wrapped her up close, pulling her lips tight into his.

Applause rang loudly around them, and      once again it felt as if eternity had passed as they kissed, their love sealed between their lips.

When they broke apart they were still smiling, and they stayed that way with his arms around her all the way until the afterparty.

       "Congratulations!" was heard from many people as they made there way through the guild, being greeted by everyone.

Gajeel and Levy chose to sit together at the bar, where for once Mirajane wasn't there to look at them with her uncontainable glee.

            Ringing vibrated through their ears as Natsu tapped the glass with his spoon a little too loudly.

"I would like to say something!" he shouted, also a little too loudly, he put his arm around Lucy and squeezed her tightly against him, "me and Lucy are also going to get married, We're engaged!"

People wooed and looked awe stricken.

"Way to steal my spotlight pinky." Gajeel said.

        Levy punched him lightly not the arm, "Oh calm down,this is so sweet." she yelled, "I'm happy for you Luce!"

        "Thanks Levy!"

      The whole celebration was a beautiful thing, and not a single person wasn't wearing a smile.

They all danced together as Mira sang a song on the stage, which was dedicated to all of her happy couples.

        "So shrimp," Gajeel said, swaying her slowly in his arms, "this is a lot better than the last time we danced, huh."

       "Yeah," she said, "I like it when we go steady."

      "Don't get so used to it, though."

           "I know you like it, too."

      "Yeah," he said, "I can keep you with me longer this way."

      She rested her head on his shoulder, moving and swaying slowly.

        "Hey shrimp," he said, "you know tonight we start our honeymoon."

        "Oh yes," she said, "where is it anyway? I don't know why you haven't told me."

      "Well I said it was a surprise," he said, "but if you really want to know, Its at a falls at the edge of Fiore. Its beautiful, should fit you perfectly."

        "Sounds amazing." she said, smiling up at him, "this is amazing."

       "You are amazing," he said, "and the same will be said for the rest of our life together."

         "I think so, too." she giggled.

    "You'd be nuts if you didn't," he said, "I love you shrimp."

          "I love you, too."                 

...................

     Authors Note; sorry that was such a short chapter but I didn't want to go too deep into the wedding and I just wanted to tie up all the loose ends. Don't worry because there story isn't rover yet, I've already started on the story of their life together and possibly even starting a family. Thanks for reading the story and I really hope you like it. Please leave a comment!